The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-11-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
What did she do? I was planning on rtm soon but if service drop then........maybe not lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
sometimes it may be better to retire while clients still have fond memories, else turning stale with more negativism surfacing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Why though? Am interested to know what happened too
In all honesty ah, i think service level is there. such as a thorough catbath, the ball sucking and licking mentioned by other bros which is rare in this climate.

She has an hourglass figure albeit a slightly loose skin tummy.

but the biggest issue that i cannot get over is the hygiene. bad breath and like other bros mentioned the stale saliva smell/taste on the boobs.

to me, she's actually quite hot. looks and figure wise i would give her a solid 7/10, even the services are better than your average ML.

but the hygiene thing is a fundamental issue that i cannot get over. had trouble maintaining an erection despite liking her looks and figure.
Old 21-11-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
In all honesty ah, i think service level is there. such as a thorough catbath, the ball sucking and licking mentioned by other bros which is rare in this climate.

but the biggest issue that i cannot get over is the hygiene. bad breath and like other bros mentioned the stale saliva smell/taste on the boobs.

to me, she's actually quite hot. looks and figure wise i would give her a solid 7/10, even the services are better than your average ML.

but the hygiene thing is a fundamental issue that i cannot get over. had trouble maintaining an erection despite liking her looks and figure.
Hmmm weird, I go almost weekly but I don’t find the same issues you all mentioned, maybe I was lucky? But then again everytime we finished I always see her go bathe and wipe herself down so I don’t know why there are such issues.
Old 21-11-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster

owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Hmmm weird, I go almost weekly but I don’t find the same issues you all mentioned, maybe I was lucky? But then again everytime we finished I always see her go bathe and wipe herself down so I don’t know why there are such issues.
Hmm, can't confirm whether she showered prior to my arrival but she didn't smell like the body soap in the shower. quite a distinct smelling body soap, so i think i would have noticed. after my release, didnt hear the shower being switched on, nor did she come out wiping herself down after. i believe she rinsed her mouth with only water as i kept note of the listerine bottles when i was showering.

oh well, may be i was the unlucky one? relatively sadden by the situation as her looks are to my liking and the location is suitable as well.
Old 21-11-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmm, can't confirm whether she showered prior to my arrival but she didn't smell like the body soap in the shower. quite a distinct smelling body soap, so i think i would have noticed. after my release, didnt hear the shower being switched on, nor did she come out wiping herself down after. i believe she rinsed her mouth with only water as i kept note of the listerine bottles when i was showering.

oh well, may be i was the unlucky one? relatively sadden by the situation as her looks are to my liking and the location is suitable as well.
Her hygiene issues are well-documented..

Yours is not an isolated case..

If u met her during her first stint is the same ol’ shiat lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 21-11-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:

You took the words right out of my mouth. Have issues with her breath and saliva smell on her boobs too. But for me, rather than totally stop visiting her, my intervals in between visits are long - I'll usually visit after stepping on landmines which trigger the need to come into contact with a hot, hot girl with a sexy bod.
Old 21-11-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Her hygiene issues are well-documented..
Yours is not an isolated case..
If u met her during her first stint is the same ol’ shiat lol..
Actually searched through few reviews before deciding to head down and "try luck". Thought maybe after some time since the last reviews things would have changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
You took the words right out of my mouth. Have issues with her breath and saliva smell on her boobs too. But for me, rather than totally stop visiting her, my intervals in between visits are long - I'll usually visit after stepping on landmines which trigger the need to come into contact with a hot, hot girl with a sexy bod.
How you tahan ah bro? cause she props her boobs next to you, i was telling myself aiya try and zhut to see. after i tasted the stale saliva, i jitao go soft bro.

To me its a fundamental issue that cannot be overlooked.
Old 21-11-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
yeow88 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntzbuster View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-anna/

Is she fucking crazy?

$140 for 45mins and she’s supposedly located in a really shitty hotel.

anyone tried this pretty?
Old 21-11-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
( Click to show/hide )

This has been mentioned since the start of her current stint so it looks like something she hasn't shaken off.
Old 21-11-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually searched through few reviews before deciding to head down and "try luck". Thought maybe after some time since the last reviews things would have changed.
If u cannot tahan just drop her lol..

What for miss the forest for a single tree..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 21-11-2022, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I did notice her guggling her mouth with Listerine though, and very thoroughly too. But no shower though.

Yes it is a pity, the saliva smells on her neh nehs and pillow are still lingering in my head.
Old 21-11-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Believemeornot View Post
Heard from some people saying she already have old uncle spending lots of money on her, maybe that’s why she become so money minded nowadays. Went to visit her once when she first arrive, she was so pure and nice. Now I think I better skip! Not a Robert carrot head.
One day when he wake up, all the saving for retirement already gone, then will b too late ready. You skip for good and escape the trap, not get hint to buy things for her or spent more.
Old 21-11-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PrinceOfDark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Originally Posted by nicknick123123:
got Rose from S8 spa at R*V*. Charming, tall(169 she told me) with professional massage skill. Nice and patient. pity only provided but won't regret to go.
go if you are looking at massage but dunt think she serves more than.
bro can check and let me know.

pm me for contact if you wanna try

As stated by bro, went to try her as she has the skill and chatty.
Old 21-11-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 4
poiuy12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypoiuy12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited Angel last week Thursday.
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/angel-massage/

Looks: 10/10 same as photos. Probably around 25-28. Young tight body. Perfect sized boobs can suck and tune.
Massage: 4/10 light massage while playing with phone occasionally.
HJ: 4/10 1 pattern but hardworking.
Sensual: 6/10 sometimes distracted by phone, switch from 2 hands to 1 hand.
RTM: Not really. Looking for someone to replace An An for BBBJ and CIM with good massage. Angel is eye candy though.
Old 21-11-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machomad View Post
One day when he wake up, all the saving for retirement already gone, then will b too late ready. You skip for good and escape the trap, not get hint to buy things for her or spent more.
Heard a story from one ML that his customer give 5k each month to another ml hoping that she will married him lol. Then that ML didn't even allow him to stay overnight at her place and no fj at all. If it's true story Then that guy really need to wake up his fking idea lmao
Old 21-11-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Heard a story from one ML that his customer give 5k each month to another ml hoping that she will married him lol. Then that ML didn't even allow him to stay overnight at her place and no fj at all. If it's true story Then that guy really need to wake up his fking idea lmao
Well I have even heard of story of a guy continuing to give money to a ML who already left for China. All the while knowing she has a husband and girl in China.
And according to her she did not even go out with him or do anything more (although i take it with a pinch of salt if any guy is so stupid). But to continue paying for her while she is away and he cannot visit is like eh… dumb
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1