The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 15-01-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12qw34eR View Post
did her few years back

i remember she is very good looking

service also good

most impt can french
Is very tempted to try her. Heard she’s pretty. But seems to have put on weight.
Old 16-01-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 2
XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12qw34eR View Post
any FR for maei? read 1 comment something about chubby girl but photo dont look chubby.
not sure which is it
price seems quite reasonable
Her photos early last year was quite high that's why the comments. Not sure whether she slimmed down or what.
Old 16-01-2023, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 4
tonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone know where Giselle?
Old 17-01-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Jaketan123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tired Faye before? does her figure look like in the pics?
Old 17-01-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
Mscutaro82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMscutaro82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

WOW - i cannot believe the disgraceful experience i have had with Jezel.

Rescheduled last minute consecutively on three occasions, with random excuses such as overrunning with work, then on night no 2, asks for booking to be changed to later time, and by the time this passes, messages half an hr after the fact to say she can’t do late meets - how does that even make sense after she was the one asking for a later booking!!!

Naievely i accept her apology and her ask to defer to tonight and SURPRISE guess what happens - moves time, and then deletes message history and vanishes.

Seriously, i get last minute changes occur, but the lack of responsiveness should have been an early warning sign, and I shouldn’t have been so naive to accept the rebooking. Thankfully I wasn’t tricked into placing the deposits that some other have already commented on.

If you can’t make a booking its ok, dont confirm, if something comes up its also ok, why just go AWOL and not notify, i really don’t understand.

Fellow punters, pls proceed with caution. She is bad mannered, and just down right disrespectful.
Old 18-01-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

Anybody knlw where sister felyn? The legendary butterfly 🦋
Old 18-01-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
nikejustdoit is Cool - loads of Potential

Do these girls reply? Tried to telegram one of them, took forever to get a response, wait until my cum become powder alrdy like that.
Old 18-01-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ofdemoacc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. Anyone tried Kimmy or Chloe from Eden before?

Price a bit steep but they look delicious.
Old 18-01-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikejustdoit View Post
Do these girls reply? Tried to telegram one of them, took forever to get a response, wait until my cum become powder alrdy like that.
or the tadpoles becum frogs

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 18-01-2023, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 4
tonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What I have done or said to get negative points. At least say out that to hide to deduct points.

Ball less
Old 18-01-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Vict is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaketan123 View Post
Anyone tired Faye before? does her figure look like in the pics?
Faye Hadleigh? I did. To be truthful, it seemed like she gained just a tiny bit of weight since then (probably because of Christmas festivities), but her figure is still incredible. And she's really skilled and nice too.
Old 18-01-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Jaketan123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vict View Post
Faye Hadleigh? I did. To be truthful, it seemed like she gained just a tiny bit of weight since then (probably because of Christmas festivities), but her figure is still incredible. And she's really skilled and nice too.
Ohh. Alrighty thanks bro
Old 19-01-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 14
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mscutaro82 View Post
WOW - i cannot believe the disgraceful experience i have had with Jezel.

Rescheduled last minute consecutively on three occasions, with random excuses such as overrunning with work, then on night no 2, asks for booking to be changed to later time, and by the time this passes, messages half an hr after the fact to say she can’t do late meets - how does that even make sense after she was the one asking for a later booking!!!

Naievely i accept her apology and her ask to defer to tonight and SURPRISE guess what happens - moves time, and then deletes message history and vanishes.

Seriously, i get last minute changes occur, but the lack of responsiveness should have been an early warning sign, and I shouldn’t have been so naive to accept the rebooking. Thankfully I wasn’t tricked into placing the deposits that some other have already commented on.

If you can’t make a booking its ok, dont confirm, if something comes up its also ok, why just go AWOL and not notify, i really don’t understand.

Fellow punters, pls proceed with caution. She is bad mannered, and just down right disrespectful.
Multiple multiple warnings on this Jezel already. Bros you have been warned…. Anyone else still wanna try booking her and kena her attitude and pattern, it’s your own fault.
Old 19-01-2023, 01:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
zombiepie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any fr on Tiffany? She looks like those tsundere kind
Old 19-01-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

GG up lorry ah? how come so long no post liao har
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1