The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 0
PussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to all
Re: Any recommendations for trimming of cock hair

Duplicate post - deleted
Old 01-03-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 0
PussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
Lisa the PRC lady from Northeast China, who is tall, slim and loves to Karaoke. Ex 338 AMK, who can give decent massage, great waxing skills, and JG. She herself is fully waxed down south.

She is now operating in the West, not near any MRT station.
Comfy bed and comes with shower pod in the room.

Lisa is now offering waxing, JG, facial etc.

She is unable to login to her previous wechat, that's why she could not get in touch with her ex customers.
I have been seeing her regularly since her return.

Here's how to contact her :
* Wechat : ly87705882
* Mobile : 87705882
How much is the JG?
Old 01-03-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1910 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PussyPussy520 View Post
How much is the JG?
$88 + extra if u want release
Old 02-03-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 11
rageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
$88 + extra if u want release
I would recommend not to get release when doing JG.
Lisa JG is very different from those Thai style JG. I would say hers is her own Chinese unique style but also very effective. When I go pee after her JG, my pee stream was so strong and prolonged as if there is no more blockage.
Old 01-05-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
MCDF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there any waxing boyzillian in the east to recommend?

West may be a bit too far for me 😔

TIA brothers
Old 11-05-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 7
YouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bro. any waxing recommendation around NE / Central area. TIA!
Old 12-05-2023, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 7
YouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of light

Let me contribute my first FR for waxing.

Tried locanto search. Easily u can find all the mentioned ML’s contact. (Rose, Renny, etc)

Saw one ML name name Lenny. Photo wise looks much younger. Text and she replied immediately. Quoted $80 for boyzillian + Butt crack area. Fast hand fast leg make an appointment and head down.

Location at Balestier. Carpark available. Enter the spa, it looks pretty proper parlor. Quite a number of ML but all are consider MiLF. When Lenny came out, lucky she still look quite ok. I’ll estimate her age around 35 years old and above average looking.

Was led to a private room. Start of with bathing in the portable cubicle. Go off naked and lie down. She start with the ass waxing first before doing the front part.

This is my first time doing waxing. Some region are fucking painful that I almost screamed out. So base on Lenny, she say because I use to shave which causes the hair to be thicker. That’s why it is more painful. So she advice moving forward don’t shave. So waxing cause the hair grow out are more fine.

Nothing kinky throughout the whole 40 min session. Feeling nervous, scare and pain that my little bro are shrink and limp throughout. Just couldn’t wait for the session to be over with.

On the good note, Lenny tried to make small take and get the conversation going.

After the whole thing, Lenny then put on some gel to sooth the area and ask if I wanted to massage (GQ) and so I said yes. Did not discuss about the amount and she proceed with the deed. Gentle stroking + roam north (unhook the bra and lift d shirt up).

After everything done, paid her and I left the premises.

Total Damage : $80 + $50
ML name : Lenny
Boobs : C I think
Body : normal. Not skinny thin nor fat. Weight I will assume around 50-55kg range

Anyway, after back I check the region; it wasn’t entirely clean. There still are quite a few short and visible hair. But overall the area are quite smooth. So base on Lenny, maintenance is about once every month.

So for the bro who had tried Waxing or Brazilian before, how is the price and experience that I’ve tried. Is it what to expect from other places as well. If there is any good recommendation, please do share with me. TIA!
Old 15-05-2023, 04:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lapsapbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineJ View Post
those who are keen, just pm me...cannot keep up with here liao..busy busy..cheers, will reply when i can
Can't pm u on a new account. If you're still active here, possible to send ctc to me also?
Old 19-09-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
candycancan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

edited due to duplicate post

Last edited by candycancan; 20-09-2023 at 12:33 PM. Reason: edited due to duplicate post
Old 19-09-2023, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
candycancan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

posting a FR for one of the joints recommended in an earlier page of this thread. let me know if you want the contact.

2nd time at this place, went for shaving here as i do not like IPL/wax (due to pain threshold). last time a pretty and skinny SYT did it for me with a razor blade only while she was in a small white dress.

this time, a middle aged chinese lady helped me. she used a normal razor and shaving cream. 99% perfect, still a few stray hairs when i inspected afterwards. price is very reasonable!
Old 20-09-2023, 06:36 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 807 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4119 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

I do have one recommendation from Mountbatten area, is a neighborhood spa, can trim and tease your ball gao gao. Interested bro, can pm me
Old 20-09-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Jem888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
I do have one recommendation from Mountbatten area, is a neighborhood spa, can trim and tease your ball gao gao. Interested bro, can pm me
Can share ctc bro?
Old 20-09-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Horse22 is a splendid one to beholdHorse22 is a splendid one to beholdHorse22 is a splendid one to beholdHorse22 is a splendid one to beholdHorse22 is a splendid one to beholdHorse22 is a splendid one to beholdHorse22 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for sharing your Waxing experience but it sounds scary bro, i watched the 40 Year Old Virgin movie and that waxing scene traumatized me

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAreJuzLapSap View Post

Tried locanto search. Easily u can find all the mentioned ML’s contact. (Rose, Renny, etc)

Saw one ML name name Lenny. Photo wise looks much younger. Text and she replied immediately. Quoted $80 for boyzillian + Butt crack area. Fast hand fast leg make an appointment and head down.

Location at Balestier. Carpark available. Enter the spa, it looks pretty proper parlor. Quite a number of ML but all are consider MiLF. When Lenny came out, lucky she still look quite ok. I’ll estimate her age around 35 years old and above average looking.

Was led to a private room. Start of with bathing in the portable cubicle. Go off naked and lie down. She start with the ass waxing first before doing the front part.

This is my first time doing waxing. Some region are fucking painful that I almost screamed out. So base on Lenny, she say because I use to shave which causes the hair to be thicker. That’s why it is more painful. So she advice moving forward don’t shave. So waxing cause the hair grow out are more fine.

Nothing kinky throughout the whole 40 min session. Feeling nervous, scare and pain that my little bro are shrink and limp throughout. Just couldn’t wait for the session to be over with.

On the good note, Lenny tried to make small take and get the conversation going.

After the whole thing, Lenny then put on some gel to sooth the area and ask if I wanted to massage (GQ) and so I said yes. Did not discuss about the amount and she proceed with the deed. Gentle stroking + roam north (unhook the bra and lift d shirt up).

Body : normal. Not skinny thin nor fat. Weight I will assume around 50-55kg range

Anyway, after back I check the region; it wasn’t entirely clean. There still are quite a few short and visible hair. But overall the area are quite smooth. So base on Lenny, maintenance is about once every month.

So for the bro who had tried Waxing or Brazilian before, how is the price and experience that I’ve tried. Is it what to expect from other places as well. If there is any good recommendation, please do share with me. TIA!
Old 20-09-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 0
Love7776 is a glorious beacon of lightLove7776 is a glorious beacon of lightLove7776 is a glorious beacon of lightLove7776 is a glorious beacon of lightLove7776 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by basic View Post
Not waxing though.
I want a woman to hold ball in my hand and slowly cut the hair...
Who wants... PM .. 2 lobangs available
Old 22-09-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Nedharris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAreJuzLapSap View Post

Bro..share contact pls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1