The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2023, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 3
LaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud of
Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

How can forgo a session to meet Joey again
KiV other issues and meet Joey to enjoy then a good night sleep
Old 23-09-2023, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

Does Wawa has her own thread
Old 24-09-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER105MM View Post
Does Wawa has her own thread
She have her own thread. There are 2 wawa threads.
Old 24-09-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BedGuy View Post
She have her own thread. There are 2 wawa threads.

Ok will look out for it. Tks
Old 25-09-2023, 01:59 AM
Samster

LaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud ofLaBiXiaoXing has much to be proud of

Last Week of September
Chiong Ah... go for Joey's TLC

arty Time with Tarma ... 4 Boobs to meet face to face today

WhatsApp +85267414132 @soonest to get a slot especially Friday or Monday
Old 25-09-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Power Up with Joey on Monday

All my Blues gone
Old 25-09-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
haihai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

10/10 exp always with Joey. Gets wilder and wilder everytime. Service totally no horse run.
Old 26-09-2023, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haihai View Post

10/10 exp always with Joey.

Gets wilder and wilder

Service totally no horse run.
PowerUp Recharged
Old 26-09-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future

Once again one of the many session and still can't find a pussy like her.. very reactive and same time a joy to pump her.
If there is a ranking of best pussy around def joey is one of them..
Old 27-09-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 2
Hollands deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a chance to try Joey and was not disappointed as she truly lived up to her name of queen of catbath

All reviews of her are testaments of her skills. And in my session with her, it is clear that she really enjoy been banged and wanted more after I gave up my soldiers. A true gem.
Old 27-09-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

+85267414132 WhatsApp

If have some points to spare
Old 27-09-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 17
yagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBiXiaoXing View Post
+85267414132 WhatsApp

If have some points to spare

NO horse run, Tried both Joey and Wawa. Preferred Joey looks especially when she ties up her air. Catbathing like no ending, I wondering why Joey tongue never get dry. keep dripping up and below. lol. One of the best i had ever try.

Wawa, smooth young skin, one of the plus point is wawa will suck a bit while catbathing, very song. I hope Joey can lick and sucks while cathbathing too. While wawa never do AR, her finger work like a magic on your ass. The feeling is also like heaven.

RTM? confirm a big YES! 3 times and still on going.
one thing I hope is the music, sometime it get too loud. I would love to enjoy the moaning sound than the music.
Old 27-09-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by yagamisg View Post

Wawa, smooth young skin, one of the plus point is wawa will suck a bit while catbathing, very song. I hope Joey can lick and sucks while cathbathing too. While wawa never do AR, her finger work like a magic on your ass. The feeling is also like heaven.

one thing I hope is the music, sometime it get too loud. I would love to enjoy the moaning sound than the music.
Music maybe loud for a reason... since another shop opens next few doors away lately.

So far tried joey 2-3x while wawa 2x. This stable, my rating overall still on the +ve high side. I tot wawa ar on my 2nd trip as 1st kind of lag of time as 1 was late and i told wawa let's do it on next trip. But joey's probably deeper when ar.

Talking about moaning, among the few stable i visited the past few months, i still prefer joey's. Hear also will get wet.
Old 28-09-2023, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagamisg View Post
NO horse run, Tried both Joey and Wawa. Preferred Joey looks especially when she ties up her air. Catbathing like no ending, I wondering why Joey tongue never get dry. keep dripping up and below. lol. One of the best i had ever try.

Yes always the best experience here ,.. thanks 😊 up your points
Old 28-09-2023, 09:54 AM
Samster

1000 post 📫 and now is 1001

Cheers for Joey XinJiang Uyghur
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1