The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-02-2024, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 2
Jornada2001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJornada2001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Apple, FoxyThai
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=973254

Just finish a session with Apple. I can honestly say she is one of the best I've had. She's very pretty! I think she looks better than the photos. And she has such a funny and bubbly personality. We chat and laughed a lot.

The highlight is the service. She's so keen to please you. She can quickly learn what you like and she will keep doing it. We started kissing from the shower and non-stop DFK. The BBBJ was out of this world. She looks at you with those sexy eyes... Wow. I returned the favour and gave her a good painting which made her soaking wet.

The FJ was again out of this world as she kept french-ing me while moaning. It really feels like you're having sex with your fantasy lover.
And, to top it off, she gave me an amazing massage that felt very professional.

I extended my session as she was so good.

Bros do support Apple as she is amazing
Old 03-02-2024, 06:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 4
CzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tarma with Rosa n ava from GX

Ava - https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=973088&highlight=
Rosa - https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=972889&highlight=

After reading last few reviews about their Tarma and took a slot with them

Damn was really a solid session which they really suck me n ass rimming my ass hole at the same time

Both looks 9/10 same as their photo in website

Body 9/10 slim and nice skin with good perky ass for both

French 9/10 both are very pro about this

Pussy 9/10 tight and both for painting

AR 10/10 both take turns to lick my ass hole till I damn high

Bbbj 10/10 can really suck me deep and non top till I cum in their mouth

Fj 9/10 we took turns to fuck doggy and some missionary before they started double suck n let me cum hard

Left a happy man
Old 03-02-2024, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 5
wildbunch is a splendid one to beholdwildbunch is a splendid one to beholdwildbunch is a splendid one to beholdwildbunch is a splendid one to beholdwildbunch is a splendid one to beholdwildbunch is a splendid one to behold

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=877007

Minnie from Lust365

OKT, fast reply as usual

Minnie is a nice and pleasant woman
Face as per pics
Body slim, not fat, boobs natural B
Pussy shaved and no smell

Performance:
she is best described like a quite horny friend with benefit to have fun with
FK, BBJ, CIM full marks.
She is a good rider, multiorgasmic, and her faces and moans are definitely worth the ticket
She likes it deep she told me

RTF 100% she just arrive so many time to rtf her.

Thanks for the arrangement bro!
Old 03-02-2024, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
getus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met Apple from FoxyThai this morning.
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=973254

Apple is an amazing women, drained my 2 shot is about 45 mins. During intermission, her hand never left my dick and balls. She is very cute and bubbly and provides GFE to the max. Definitely one of the best so far.

Looks: 9/10 - Young and pretty, more on the cute side, can pass for a uni student.
Body: 8/10 - Nice butt, boobs not big but enough to hold.
BBBJ: 10/10 - She let me face fuck with little resistance, able to deepthroat but need to be gentle, she can't take fast and furious throat fuck. She really does her best and make sure you enjoy yourself. Got a few times I went too deep too fast and tears came out abit, but she smile and said it's ok and continued. 1st shot CIM.
French: Solid french, whenever our faces are near each other, she will reach out and french passionately.
Pussy: Clean shaven, very tight, gets wet easily. No KY used at all.
FJ: 10/10 - Very proactive, did multiple positions. The one I enjoyed most was when she was on top. Boy can she ride, she purposely changed to reverse cowgirl and lean forward to give me a view. It's like having sex with your GF who hasn't seen you in months.
Massage: N/A - Skipped and just cuddled with her.
RTF: Definitely, I can feel that she will get pretty popular soon.
Old 03-02-2024, 07:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
phathipp0 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t...highlight=kimm

Kimm - Lust365

OKT was very patient with me, response on time also.

Just visited Kimm. Good service,no rush, even got time to chit chat and cuddle with her.

Looks: pretty, she got abit of the foxy look, very seductive.
Body: slim and slender build. Figure is just nice.
Pussy: trimmed. Likes to be eaten
Bbbj: good, nice n slow
Fj: responsive, soft moaning like gf, and she accommodates to my request.

Overall a nice girl, do whatever you asked with no complain. Looking forward for more of your ladies already.
Old 03-02-2024, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Amnewcomer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nestle

OKT: Galaxy
Attitude: Very youthful, cheerful
Looks: 8/10 She doesn't really look like the photos but not in the bad way, just the filter covered her cute features
Body: 9/10 Uni gf type
Bbbj: 9/10 very good, nice suction and no tired
FJ: 10/10 accomodating but had to stop halfway because I tired, but accomodating
RTF: Likely, either that or same stable because so far good quality from okt
Overall: 9/10, doesn't speak french (maybe chemistry not too good) and ABIT of a phone user but definitely pays attention to you 99% of the time. Her Chinese also better than mine so that's Def good for Chinese speaking bros

Good gem bros take care of her
Old 03-02-2024, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 11
peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!

Xarty, XFactor
prev known as Party from One Siam

Looks: Maybe -10% discount. Flawless skin, great smile with beautiful white teeth and dimples. Mesmerizing double eye lids that were just beautiful to look at. Major bonus points for nicely done make up with eyelash extension.

Body: 1.47cm pocket rocket. Officially the most petite lady I ever up. Small tattoo near left collar bone. Very firm ass, like bouncy castle firm. No sag at all. Due to her stature, the photos make her look more bak than she really is.

Energy: Despite it being 4pm, she was still energetic and full of life, and eager to serve. No cutting corners.

Body: Slight tummy + some stretch marks on bum and boobs, still feels really great in my arms.

French: Probably the best kisser I had the pleasure to meeting over my decade long bonking career. Her lips are just so plumb and soft. Naturally gifted and gives her all with nothing held back as if you are the love of her life, none of my ex gfs who used to love me can hold a candle to her.

Bbbj: Hard working, kept at it with different variations. The occasional eye contact is super hot as well, towards the end, my pre cum + saliva were just dripping down her chin and onto the bed until it was wet.

Painting: Loves to be painted. completely shaved and almost smooth like an egg, tidy looking pussy that smells and taste fresh

Sync: has a knack for feeling/reading your body language and sync up. Good chemistry.

FJ: Accommodating and tight. Did her trademark squat fuck until she tire, then change to mish, pounded her hard when frenching.

Getting old, 2nd shot kkj not as hard, pump her hard for 5mins and despite her BJ + HJ efforts in various position, I still could not cum. Perhaps the 1st shot took everything I had in the tank.

Tues is her last day. So if you have no idea who to bonk, then Xarty is a very safe 100% bao jiak! An absolute gem with a great attitude, friendly demeanor and willingness to serve and accommodate.

RTF: Hell yeah and already did. Left a happy man.
Old 03-02-2024, 08:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Raiderz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Kink Angel: Nami
3 Feb: 60min
Look:10/10 early 20+
Body: 10/10 fair and smooth
BBBJ: 9/10 willing to go
FJ:9.5/10 tight and fresh
Old 03-02-2024, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 2
bumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud of

Booked Ferrari from Lust365

https://sammythe.guru/showthr...hlight=ferrari

Looks: resemblance about 90%
Body: curvy body shape.
Pussy: well shaved and wet like a leaking pump
BBBJ: sensual suctions. Followed y request when i asked her to do it slowly first and go deep later on. Wasn’t able to control, cim in no time. On. The spot asked her to swallow as it was so tempting to see her gulp in all my juices
FJ: matched my energy. Surprisingly my round two after cim with her. I was so high and horny. She’s good in teasing and knows what to do how to keep me standing. Amazing riding and humping skills. Heard piak piak sound as she was so damn wet.
Gfe: teaser kind and wont disappoint

Rtf: yes for sure
Old 03-02-2024, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 13
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

FT Tammy, a RTF session from her previous stint in SG.

Service as usual, standard. this time more wild.

she recognises me right away, dont even need to go to the bathroom, striaght up pants down and going for my unwashed brother. although i just took a bath before arriving.

still gives a solid bbbj. this time with more tongue action on the head.

come to FJ, she is still the best on top when she rides. alothough she doesnt have much stamina, but you can hear the squishy water sound when she grinds you. she comes real quickly and gets tired after she cums.

then comes my turn to doggy her. going deep, full thrust feeling the wetness all around my groin. damn
Old 03-02-2024, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 2
teckboon is one of the Best!teckboon is one of the Best!teckboon is one of the Best!

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=973326&highlight=
3/2
Tiana - 160/2s/90

OKT: 10/10 very professional, booking was easy and quick.
Looks: 8/10 pretty. Wysiwyg
Body: 8/10 smooth body and boobs are soft. She got an amazing figure.
CATBATH : 9/10 sibei turn on when she lick around my nipple and use her neh to bua my cock.
Pussy: 10/10 very cleanly shaved, tight and juicy
Painting and fingering: 10/10 enjoyed and easy to come as really tight and seems low mileage
BBBJ: 8/10 good skills, has variety. Tried to DT a few times she quite good in this.
FJ: 9/10 Rode me like a champ, was hard-working and wasn't mechanical in her rides. Constant riding with the occasional spurts of speed added in with some sensual foxy dirty talk made me cum in a matter of minutes. Considering that my stamina is quite high, she made me discharged my first rounds of bullets in a matter of mins.
GFE: 8/10 Attentive to my every needs. Frenched me before bathing, during bathing, after bathing, when I'm in the room You initiate, she gives.
RTF: Big yes

Old 03-02-2024, 09:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
handboj is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nana (Lust365)

https://sammythe.guru/showthr...highlight=nana

Nana is a wonderful and sweet gal. Upon entering her room, she was all over me within a matter of seconds, great don't need to break the ice at all. She poured me a glass of ice water and sat on my lap, while i was drinking water, she's already fondling me all over. She js very playful gal. Started frenching all over before heading for the shower which was pretty SOP at the start but ended with a hella good BBBJ by her. She's very hardworking at sucking, looking at you in the eyes with the CFM look while licking your shaft, sucking your balls and the occasionally popping of the dick head, just what you will get if you watch JAV. Hanged on for 5-8mins before ejecting all into her mouth which she took it and dripped some onto her boobs.

In summary, Nana is passable for a SYT. Her English is quite good, not so bad. A good experience, with plenty of cuddling with our legs twisting all over each other.

Note: she is super HOT body
Old 03-02-2024, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 14
Ggundam123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGgundam123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Booked Lina from Kinky thai
She is cuter in real person.
Although her english is not good, she do try to communicate.

Service wise, she is a bit tired today. So its mostly SOP. But i like her blow job as she did take effort to do.

Overall quite satisfying session with her.
Old 03-02-2024, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Grecast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aimi from TEERUKLOVER

Location East

Room : The bed is really the cozy. Decent room with space for action.

Stable : Fast response, no need wait or loiter at location

Face : Awesome, No false advertising. 90% similarity in real life.

Body : Slim and petite size. quite short in height also.

Boobs : Natural B+ Cuppers super shiok to hold, and dote on. sensitive nips, moans will follow.

Shower : Showered myself

Catbath : Took her time to arouse me. From kissing neck to nips to my cock, and then repeat two more times.

Frenching : Lots of tongue action and tongue fighting. So much saliva also while Frenching drank some while Frenching.

BBBJ : Very soft at first like kissing. But intensified after I started roaming her too. Machiam like first time gf try BJ you. Moans have.

FJ : Did cowgirl and reverse on me till she got tired before i take over in missionary and fired my load inside her pussy

Massage: didnt try

Summary : Was interested in legit young thai girls, saw the passport verified thing from OKT. She maintained a very professional attitude definitely enjoyed her services she is totally very natural and feels just like a sweet realistic night with your new found girlfriend.

Enjoyed my session and hope bros who is keen on her can have more confidence to book her.

Thanks for bringing in the awesome gems !
Old 03-02-2024, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2055 / Power: 7
Ninjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond repute

A week has passed, a quick RTF for my baby girl Bailey

Was so excited, open door, meet lady and then realised I forgot to withdraw money. Wasted 30 mins walking around to find an ATM...

This time, ice was already broken, a bit of the good BBBJ and off I go -- finally managed to fuck her tight pussy in so many positions. Truly one of the best I had. Lazy to type so here's a pic in place of a thousand words:

<<deleted>> she scold me
OK - Sasha (T21), May (GX), Yeong (S69), Kissy (ML), Linya (LFT), Naomi (T21), Melody (Sed)
EH - Mochi (GMC), Xinnie (LFT), Miyaki (GX), Kitty (L365), Ice (SE)
NO - (Merci)

Last edited by Ninjutsuu; 04-02-2024 at 10:35 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1