The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 04-02-2024, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
A few red flags to observe:
Got a few feedbacks on my red flags post. Updated with reasons and added 2 more red flags. Follow link in quote to go to updated post.

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Old 04-02-2024, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Not all clients write review of the FLs they had. Reviews are actually best meant for the starting period of the fl only. Go ahead and splurge on the FLs since CNY and valentine day is nearing.
Old 04-02-2024, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Oldbirdlaojiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandnotsad View Post
You see the moment he knows he can't refute any of my points, he tries to be a "senior" dishing out "tips" on his new account. Most of the people here are just looking for a good time but he's just on and on with his superiority mindset.
I have been refuting your points. Your arguments are full of flaws. You said "PR works here, lives here with own flat, pay taxes here, contribute to CPF and starts a family here. They mingle into our culture and their expenses are calculated the same as us (and might even be higher), so yes you can't help it if I say they are also locals"

So it's ok if one day PR of any nationality like viet and thai advertise on L dome and ask for current rates that sg local ladies ask? There were bros left nasty comments on the prc lady's sbf ad on L dome. Ladies actually learn about the market from guys. So when the most average looking sg lady asks for 1.8k for an hour, we should suck thumb and go earn more money to meet sg local ladies.

For the sake of protecting your goddess, you could say "PRs are locals" that is such a wrong, bold and general statement. How isn't that kena black magic and spouted nonsense?
Old 04-02-2024, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmycharmer View Post
Not all clients write review of the FLs they had. Reviews are actually best meant for the starting period of the fl only. Go ahead and splurge on the FLs since CNY and valentine day is nearing.
That's why those with genuine good FR are confirm bao jiak. Those without FR I can skip. Helps to avoid bad luck in dragon year and catfishes on Valentine's
Old 04-02-2024, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Oldbirdlaojiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandnotsad View Post
You see the moment he knows he can't refute any of my points, he tries to be a "senior" dishing out "tips" on his new account. Most of the people here are just looking for a good time but he's just on and on with his superiority mindset.
And sorry! Hopefully one last point from me. Your goddess elecher actually left a comment after davidbeckham123 asked whether she is a Singaporean. Sbf admin deleted her comment but left his question behind. I didn't share your goddess old ad out of nowhere bcos his question remains until now. Observant bros can see your goddess actually removed "Malaysian" from her ad after sbf admin moved other Malaysian ladies to dome 3.
Old 04-02-2024, 11:59 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 30
kandnotsad is a glorious beacon of lightkandnotsad is a glorious beacon of lightkandnotsad is a glorious beacon of lightkandnotsad is a glorious beacon of lightkandnotsad is a glorious beacon of lightkandnotsad is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbirdlaojiao View Post
I have been refuting your points. Your arguments are full of flaws. You said "PR works here, lives here with own flat, pay taxes here, contribute to CPF and starts a family here. They mingle into our culture and their expenses are calculated the same as us (and might even be higher), so yes you can't help it if I say they are also locals"

So it's ok if one day PR of any nationality like viet and thai advertise on L dome and ask for current rates that sg local ladies ask? There were bros left nasty comments on the prc lady's sbf ad on L dome. Ladies actually learn about the market from guys. So when the most average looking sg lady asks for 1.8k for an hour, we should suck thumb and go earn more money to meet sg local ladies.

For the sake of protecting your goddess, you could say "PRs are locals" that is such a wrong, bold and general statement. How isn't that kena black magic and spouted nonsense?
Still on and on and going in circles about the same topic, due to the same superiority mindset. I feel all my previous posts have already make its points.

Creating a new account just to say all these already shows your credential. At the end of the day, like I mention before, instead of trying to push the price down, take the effort to earn more money so you can book any FL you want. You don't like PRs, there's still many fantastic FLs here.

And again, there are rules and regulations one have to follow if they want to advertise in this forum. Some have more to follow. If you can't get the hints, there's nothing I can do.

I believe we both have make our points here and we are going nowhere. Therefore this is going to be my last reply to you. All the best and hope you have happy bonking.
Old 05-02-2024, 06:03 AM
Samster

Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Had a session with hannah again. Her performance was top notch.

She was nice, naughty. It went well. She really make it comfortable.
The moan was good. Love her figure so much. I cum out well too.

Not so sure which fl nxt for me.
Could be goddess elecher or jessica. Villabelle is on break.
Old 05-02-2024, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
davidbeckham123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

…………….xxxxxxxx

Last edited by davidbeckham123; 05-02-2024 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Wrong
Old 05-02-2024, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidbeckham123 View Post
…………….xxxxxxxx
U shld go try the sweetsummerbabe. I’m ineligible. Haha, hope more FLs do join SBF.
Old 05-02-2024, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
kudus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Queenie

A very sincere person. Hardworking .. eager to serve... able to accomdate to your request. GfE max. Really felt like meeting your girlfriend. She is really cute. Experience is definitely good.

Will definitely recommend her. Be sure to support her..
Old 06-02-2024, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Doubledecker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Quennie (https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=968199)

Looks: Bespectacled, sweet, young and demure GND looks even without makeup, bonus cute dimples when she smiles. Body wise she's quite small framed with big boobs, really angel face devil body here.

GFE: Very friendly and easy going, hit it off right away. Went for BBBJ end up extend to 90mins even before starting.

BBBJ: Boy was I in for a surprise, totally fooled by her cute face. Never had such an enthusiastic BJ in my life, slurpy until the saliva drip from balls onto the bed. Deepthroat no problem as well. Went for 2FJ but ended up surrendering to her mouth, doesn't stop even after you cum, legs were jelly when walking to shower.

FJ: Started with cowgirl, her ride and squats were as enthusiastic as her BJ, quickly had to flip over to pace myself. Did missionary and doggy, great view all around, gives you the CFM look time to time that makes me want to pump her harder.

Overall: Really best of both worlds, super hardworking girl. I thought I couldn't manage a second shot but she did it, made sure I cummed hard, definitely will RTF.
Old 06-02-2024, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubledecker View Post
FR for Quennie (https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=968199)

Looks: Bespectacled, sweet, young and demure GND looks even without makeup, bonus cute dimples when she smiles. Body wise she's quite small framed with big boobs, really angel face devil body here.

GFE: Very friendly and easy going, hit it off right away. Went for BBBJ end up extend to 90mins even before starting.

BBBJ: Boy was I in for a surprise, totally fooled by her cute face. Never had such an enthusiastic BJ in my life, slurpy until the saliva drip from balls onto the bed. Deepthroat no problem as well. Went for 2FJ but ended up surrendering to her mouth, doesn't stop even after you cum, legs were jelly when walking to shower.

FJ: Started with cowgirl, her ride and squats were as enthusiastic as her BJ, quickly had to flip over to pace myself. Did missionary and doggy, great view all around, gives you the CFM look time to time that makes me want to pump her harder.

Overall: Really best of both worlds, super hardworking girl. I thought I couldn't manage a second shot but she did it, made sure I cummed hard, definitely will RTF.
Haha, agree. Her GND looks. The hands really naughty. Good to gt her again
Old 06-02-2024, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 5
Jayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of light

Forum for Queenie
Looks for her 9/10
Service wise can say oriental
Boobs really E cup welcome you with a specs like teacher
Like attend lessons
Lie down on bed start our deeds I 69 her clean shaved no smell her BJ was good keep have slurping
Sound ended with cob
Rtf if I need Tuitions lessons again will find her teacher look
Old 06-02-2024, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
Booboo7891 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone booked lately?

Last edited by Booboo7891; 06-02-2024 at 10:11 PM.
Old 06-02-2024, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
Booboo7891 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booboo7891 View Post
Anyone booked lately?
Moderator can take down my post? I can’t seem to do it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1