The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-03-2024, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
i don't think so bro. I heard they stopped using that shop in BP already. Haven't go try yet this v2.0 as still busy with carrot v1.0 on most of my free days
I saw the pics of the v2 girl.
Will be trying her this week then do a FR there in her thread. Looks really good. Younger looking than carrot
Old 05-03-2024, 01:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -76 / Power: 0
Talkkock has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I DID try to check your reviews as I am really curious! I literally scoured through the 9 pages of your past posts. There is only 1 review of an ML YuYu (no idea who is she), and many posts at 'Ever fall in love..' talking about an ML you spent almost daily with and spent a lot of money on her etc, and also exchange forums asking for points exchange to up you as you were zap to negativity. The rest are mainly parroting what others are saying so not sure if you really patronise the MLs. But from that post about KY and MHT, you didn't disappear too long from the scene, so I am really puzzled why this new nick. If you have forgotten about your password, or cannot retrieve, the norm is usually people will come in and say I used to be this nick, but for some reason cannot use, so now I am using this nick etc, then bros here can check your validity, your past contributions, attest to it and move on isn't it?

The other clone account also visit the same threads like ever fall in love...only one or two post though, maybe realised use wrong account so stop, weird right?

My assumption is your previous nick is well known for doing something not very glamorous, probably got association to the ML you were 'dating' and gone back already. There is someone (the ML) I am guessing I know her and maybe I have made a comment before but since it is a guess, I shan't go there. Thus the requirement to create a new nick to reenter the scene. The other clones, not sure the purpose, maybe hopefully get points and at a later stage try to ups your ownself thinking type, but backfired because all kena zap to negativity?

Anyway these are all my assumptions as it irritates me so much, so the effort...lol..I need to rest my eyes now..

I also went to check his post, he was everywhere,
TCSS, Ever fall in love, Raw with ML…
Telling his experience and relationship with ML,
Under TCSS, only one comment, parroting , perhaps he should change nick to “Parrot King”
those mls he claims to visit before probably “ka ki gong ka ki song”
Maybe he wanted people to think he very laojiao and know a lot.
And when people comment about him, he pretends to act virgin and give non constructive replies…..
For Bros that don’t believe, check his join date, number of post he posted so far..
He probably break record almost 12 post per day!
Old 05-03-2024, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Taiwanese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaorenwuX View Post
I also curious. He pm me for about a ML who RTC then after that mentioned he visited her. Then I thought this ML is back in SG but i check wechat don’t have any mention. Made me confuse.
Yes bro he also replied to my post in other threads so I really not sure what he is up to….seems like very keen to check on some particular ML.s
I love his best post “ ML ask him why don’t unlock them”…….
Really Casanova of SLG
Old 05-03-2024, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Allthewayup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Checking if you guys landed on landmine. what do you do? walk away
or go ahead?

im feel kind of bad when i rejected a landmine. LOL
Old 05-03-2024, 05:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 1
MadeInHeaven is a splendid one to beholdMadeInHeaven is a splendid one to beholdMadeInHeaven is a splendid one to beholdMadeInHeaven is a splendid one to beholdMadeInHeaven is a splendid one to beholdMadeInHeaven is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allthewayup View Post
or go ahead?

if landmine just walk away bro, sure, maybe you'll feel bad temporarily but i think you gonna even more sian if you continue and finish service but she nv meet your standards.

wallet pain + not what you wanted. unless the look u think still ok then that one up2u alr.

money not easy to earn, spend only on what you like
Old 05-03-2024, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2323 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
Haven't go try yet this v2.0 as still busy with carrot v1.0 on most of my free days
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
I saw the pics of the v2 girl.
Will be trying her this week then do a FR there in her thread. Looks really good. Younger looking than carrot
All I can say about her is - finally in the midst of all the PRC crap we've been having in the last few years, she has restored my faith that PRCs can be stunning. She defo has the 'W' Factor.

When I walked in and saw her, I just went "Wow"... is this gorgeous Douyin babe really going to serve me?

As she smiled and drew close to me, I thought ‘Wow! What beautifully shaped plump lips she has, and she using them to kiss me, wow!".

Then when she peeled off her little black dress, my senses were bombarded with a blitzkrieg of "Wow, wow, wow, what-a-body!!! Slim, slender, flat hard abs, succulent breasts, bum, fair skin, legs, just wowwee!!"

In the dim light, we reached out for each other. Our hungry naked bodies tingled as our the warmth of our skin touched. The erotic forces overwhelmed us and she.... then wow, wow and a lot more wows. No need for too much details cos this is massage thread. Lols.

Like I said, more stalls in the food court to try out. For me, I found one serving A5 wagyu. Get out of the well froggies
Old 05-03-2024, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
i did saw the post and i saw the birthmark or someething. but it wasnt that big that it will cause alarm i think.
lol bro yqz7 not even talking to you yet you also interject. And a brief look at your appearance at other threads as pointed out by others, then seeing your reply to bro Special Spawner, I conclude either you are just a very good temperament guy who somehow love this forum very much or you are trying too damn hard to blend in, please people and forge relationships here. Regardless of what the truth is, I think what you have been doing is a red flag of your own wellbeing. You probably need some professional help or from those close to you, this kind of forum is the last place a person should be loitering around to recover from whatever shit you are facing. Having said that, this is a free space so if you feel inclined to continue your weird antics, so be it. Won't be commenting on you anymore, I have said my peace. Just do us all a favor and stop using your annoying doppelganger accounts to parrot, reading from one account of yours is tiresome enough, the last thing we want is three of you flooding this space. And please don't tell us this is your only account again, whatever la.
Old 05-03-2024, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 1
IMMUSER3939 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIMMUSER3939 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
All I can say about her is - finally in the midst of all the PRC crap we've been having in the last few years, she has restored my faith that PRCs can be stunning. She defo has the 'W' Factor.

When I walked in and saw her, I just went "Wow"... is this gorgeous Douyin babe really going to serve me?

As she smiled and drew close to me, I thought ‘Wow! What beautifully shaped plump lips she has, and she using them to kiss me, wow!".

Then when she peeled off her little black dress, my senses were bombarded with a blitzkrieg of "Wow, wow, wow, what-a-body!!! Slim, slender, flat hard abs, succulent breasts, bum, fair skin, legs, just wowwee!!"

In the dim light, we reached out for each other. Our hungry naked bodies tingled as our the warmth of our skin touched. The erotic forces overwhelmed us and she.... then wow, wow and a lot more wows. No need for too much details cos this is massage thread. Lols.

Like I said, more stalls in the food court to try out. For me, I found one serving A5 wagyu. Get out of the well froggies
Wah..can share who? Please pm me. Thanks.
Old 05-03-2024, 08:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Samt0tat0 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/baoer-massage/

Highly recommended for bros.
Not a time watcher.
GFE experience.
Cute.
Friendly and sweet.
Pretty and chubby looking.

Massage: 9/10, not anyhow, got some good strength
Auto-roam: full nude allowed, but always ask first to make sure
Painting: 9/10 abit sensitive, so try to take it slow
Catbath: 10/10 full body bath damn solid
BBBJ: 10/10 really good pleasure
HJ: 9/10
GFE: 10/10 bubbly and friendly, takes good care of you during your session

RTM: really enjoyed the session, totally worth the money, so yes
Old 05-03-2024, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allthewayup View Post
or go ahead?

It depends on what is definition of land
mine. For me, if is a totally different person, just tell her immediately she use fake photos then you walk. Trust me, those who use fake pictures won't dare to black list you, they are guilty of misrepresentation in the first place. But if is clearly the same person but not as good looking or fatter, shorter, boobs smaller, looks older, but for sure it's her, then just curse your luck for kena conned by their professional photo editing skills, but shouldn't reject her on that basis in my opinion. And please hor, if the face is blurred and you took a chance then end up in person not chio, you don't walk away using land mine as the reason, it's purely we took a gamble thinking the blurred face could be pretty, gamble failed, just carry on with it and don't be too daring next time.
Old 05-03-2024, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 2
studyhardplays2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know if Da Bao RTC?
Old 05-03-2024, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Depends on what you deem as bad that needs improving?
For me my recent RTM/RTF with her was good. She’s one of those who doesn’t shortchange her time with me, good time with her as we can chat like old friends, she still does put in effort in massage before and for a while after the deed. And of cos the sensual is good in a different way to other MLs if you know what I mean. But worthy of a good time spent with the a pretty ML imo, just the cost is higher as well but not the worst price, just too much for me to go constantly but definitely one on my RTM list, which isn’t v long these days.
Recently some bro mentioned about her scar which was really nothing to be honest just some cream she uses to slowly remove a birthmark I believe. I did not even notice that until she told me lol.
I posted about it before. I think it was just a bad day. My 1st visit with her was very good. 2nd was short, she was on her phone more than not. Sensual was very short and wanted to finish quick. When I posted it, a few bros mentioned they had similar experience as well.was wondering if she is better now since the 1st visit with her was really good at that building where she would come down to fetch you up.
Old 05-03-2024, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1276 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Hi Bro youngchappp, thank you so much for sharing your FR on this ML. You saved me time and money; as I have been wanting to visit her for the longest time but did not have the chance to do so. Upzzz you my humble point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngchappp9 View Post
Giving my humble review after so long…

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/ke-le-massage/
Look: Minimal difference from picture, big eyes
Boob: Little bit saggy but quite nice to hold. But she positions herself far so hardly any chance to enjoy
Massage: Not too bad, but I would say the JG for me is a miss. She’s just touching with not much pressure, not sure if shes afraid i will be pain. I went specially for her JG but was disappointed
Bbbj: 8/10 quite good, but she said cannot CIM (not sure why.. disappointed again)
Rtm: Unlikely, maybe just no feels with her, spoke less than 10 sentences. I usually do not have problem vibing with MLs..
Old 05-03-2024, 11:01 AM
Samster

jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Dear LLL2, thank you for sharing your FR. It helps to confirm the recent FR on this ML. You saved me time and money. Sharing is caring, and all of us Bros can benefit and spend our hard earned money wisely. Upzzz you my humble point. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLL2 View Post
Similar here. Very quiet engagement (told me to stay quiet two times the door bell rang). No massage bed. Just normal one. Look ok, but much less enticing than the pictures. Good location for driving. But I won’t return.
Old 05-03-2024, 11:15 AM
Samster

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/janana-massage/

Location: Very central shopping area; easy to find and can walk into this building confidently as it is shopping area.
Looks: MILF early 40s, big boned, pleasant smile, top size about 34B;sweet gentle talking style.
Massage; Average standard, has done it for a while.
Roam: Disappointing; it says can roam top, but actually only on the outside when she is fully dressed. Roam only, inside bra, is top up $30. For more, must top up again. For me, not worth it, cos after all the top ups for this 40+ ML, better I pay for younger, better body and services.
HJ: low level of skill, almost as if she has not done it often enough; slightly painful cos her stroking 'angle' always bent sideways and bruises my skin there.
RTM: No; other than the location, it hurts my pocket to spend money on this session.
My humble FR to share. Thank you for reading.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1