The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 22-03-2024, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2213 / Power: 15
diabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kans View Post
Best is when the FL removes the cd herself. That was my first time and it sure left a deep impression
Sounds steamy
Old 22-03-2024, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kans View Post
Best is when the FL removes the cd herself. That was my first time and it sure left a deep impression
Not scared? I kena once the FL (she was operating along Novena area), keep on trying to make me raw her.

Started in the toilet, started with soapy breast f**k, than use the buttock to rub, lastly pulled my c**k near her pussy and wanted me to f**k her in the shower... I told her wear condom, than she like sian sian...

Then on the bed, started with BBBJ, breasts f**k, than she changed to top, than use her pussy to rub (was damn wet and sticky), then suddenly tried to push my c**k inside... Immediately stopped her, and ask her put condom...

Not sure why, but she tried another few times to make me raw, which I felt uncomfortable...
Old 22-03-2024, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Not scared? I kena once the FL (she was operating along Novena area), keep on trying to make me raw her.

Started in the toilet, started with soapy breast f**k, than use the buttock to rub, lastly pulled my c**k near her pussy and wanted me to f**k her in the shower... I told her wear condom, than she like sian sian...

Then on the bed, started with BBBJ, breasts f**k, than she changed to top, than use her pussy to rub (was damn wet and sticky), then suddenly tried to push my c**k inside... Immediately stopped her, and ask her put condom...

Not sure why, but she tried another few times to make me raw, which I felt uncomfortable...
You must be tall dark handsome
Old 22-03-2024, 01:00 PM
Samster

marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
You must be tall dark handsome
How I wish...

Just have very sharp features, and love to talk c**k with everyone
Old 22-03-2024, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 3
idiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Why do some MLs like this want raw? I thought it's usually the opposite case, guys want to raw and cum inside and girls will do everything in their power to avoid pregnancy or even having sex if they can help it but still get the money. War of the sexes.
Old 22-03-2024, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

WOW!!! intro me leh. me go try. if she don offer me raw tat means she LOVE you lah 555
Old 22-03-2024, 04:08 PM
Samster

LOL... It was in 2014/15 I think? Now don't know where liao...

Anyway, the person who zapped me, I know I was going kena zap when I wrote it... Doesn't happen to you doesn't mean don't happen to others...

Anyway all the best to those who like to raw, but try stay safe bros
Old 22-03-2024, 08:28 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
How I wish...

Just have very sharp features, and love to talk c**k with everyone
wow you talk cock and cock got sashimi so nice
Old 22-03-2024, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 17
=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future

Quote:
take care buddy

all the best of luck

don’t end up with….gun with roses…especially viet ones

warm wet slippery creamy…yummy
May I ask what does the phrase 'gun with roses' mean, bro?
Old 22-03-2024, 09:55 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by =M4G=MrX= View Post
May I ask what does the phrase 'gun with roses' mean, bro?
slang for genital warts
Old 23-03-2024, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
Nodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to all

Quote:
take care buddy

all the best of luck

warm wet slippery creamy…yummy
Just curious why is the viet?
Old 23-03-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 927 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodbody View Post
Just curious why is the viet?
Vietnam Rose(越南玫瑰), name of the Veneral Disease/STD ..
Old 23-03-2024, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3162 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Vietnam Rose(越南玫瑰), name of the Veneral Disease/STD ..
you know how the Vietnam Rose derive the term from?
Old 23-03-2024, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 927 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
you know how the Vietnam Rose derive the term from?
No idea bro, juz hearsay from folks ..
Old 23-03-2024, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
jameslee1602 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Damn hahaha what a lad
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1