The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2023, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10423 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WL Rest/cleanup time between clients

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Eating out can't be expected lah ... to them time is $$$
U think those food meat veg u eat outside meal they will wash all ?
Ups u, bro..

IOU - JL,Twintowers,waikeekee,NorthEast,Honestcrook
Old 13-10-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40840 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxeso View Post
Ups u, bro..
Upped u back Thxs bro
Old 16-10-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 1
djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Since I usually took extended time, I will give the WL a good wash up and make her mouthwash during the shower session especially at the VN houses.
Thanks Bro! That's a great idea!
Old 17-10-2023, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 4
tpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Since I usually took extended time, I will give the WL a good wash up and make her mouthwash during the shower session especially at the VN houses. Can have some fun in there as well. I noticed a lot of them don't wash up after a session or use Listerine. Probably have lots of saliva from the other bros on her body. I don't mind her saliva, but not the other bro's and definitely not what's left in her mouth during DFK lol.

For some PRCs, straight to the action without showering yet lol.
I follow similar protocols.
Sometimes I will just remind her to use the listerine before we start ..
And then use it again in between shots
Old 17-10-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 9
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting thread
From what I noticed; those providing FJ. If there are attached bathroom in the room itself; the ML will use soap/body foam to wash below. As for the rest of their body, they just use the shower to spray only. Clean anot? Be the judge

They can’t bathe and use body foam everytime, not good for the skin
Old 17-10-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Especially the below
They have to wash immediately. Even my ex ML, when met up with her outside in hotels, once I shot into the CD, she immediately rush into the bathroom and I noticed she will straight away apply the body foam on her privates
Old 17-10-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Interesting thread
From what I noticed; those providing FJ. If there are attached bathroom in the room itself; the ML will use soap/body foam to wash below. As for the rest of their body, they just use the shower to spray only. Clean anot? Be the judge

They can’t bathe and use body foam everytime, not good for the skin
So far PRC WLs wash up quite cleanly after the session. Some of them we even get on into it without showering yet lol. Only VN houses I see the WLs washing only their below after the session and my saliva still left on her body lol. So, always remember to wash them up before licking them.

Quote:
Especially the below
They have to wash immediately. Even my ex ML, when met up with her outside in hotels, once I shot into the CD, she immediately rush into the bathroom and I noticed she will straight away apply the body foam on her privates
When my regular ML comes over to my place, we will wash up together. She likes to feel clean. But after cip she didn't wash immediately. Just lie there rest, hug, caress, more DFK before heading to shower to wash up together and back to the bed until morning.
Old 17-10-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
So far PRC WLs wash up quite cleanly after the session. Some of them we even get on into it without showering yet lol. Only VN houses I see the WLs washing only their below after the session and my saliva still left on her body lol. So, always remember to wash them up before licking them.

When my regular ML comes over to my place, we will wash up together. She likes to feel clean. But after cip she didn't wash immediately. Just lie there rest, hug, caress, more DFK before heading to shower to wash up together and back to the bed until morning.
That’s great then. At least your regular ML can come over and stay at your place and after shots, both of you can still enjoy romantic moments lying there and hugging in bed. Most MLs I met; I don’t know, I didn’t ask, but I guess they worry of getting pregnant or something, immediately rushed and wash their privates
Old 17-10-2023, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
That’s great then. At least your regular ML can come over and stay at your place and after shots, both of you can still enjoy romantic moments lying there and hugging in bed. Most MLs I met; I don’t know, I didn’t ask, but I guess they worry of getting pregnant or something, immediately rushed and wash their privates
Washing her pussy won't reduce the chance from getting pregnant if you shot it inside her lol. But since you used a condom, washing still won't reduce the chance further. Also won't reduce the chance of catching STDs. My other ML also don't wash up immediately when I cip in the spa.

Most of WL I visited also don't wash immediately after the action. We cuddle, caress and DFK until times almost up then wash up and prepare to leave the room. Can keep the mood and make the best use of the time.
Old 16-05-2024, 03:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
forcestrike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Probably none. Maybe 5 min at most.
Old 17-05-2024, 10:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Andyaeria is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

usually they set their schedule. so that the time between clients is not too close. they clean themselves and touch up makeup. around 15/20 minutes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1