The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2010, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
ikanbilis69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyikanbilis69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Bro decept. 60K + 15k total up to 75k ruppiah is expensive? I went to Batam few months ago when returning confirm ticket was just S$7 singapore dollars only. I think go to Batam cheaper la.

Tj Balai lost its glory already i think. What to do. Hmmm....

Last time my regular stay was always at Puri Indah Hotel. Does the hotel still exists bro?

Another good one at that time was Padi Mas Hotel.
Old 28-11-2010, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by everlasty View Post
Wah Bro decept,

Can go with you anot?
= )
Wish I cld go. But me a budget cheongster. Have to wait till bonus ....and normally go solo...thousand apologies..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikanbilis69 View Post
Bro decept. 60K + 15k total up to 75k ruppiah is expensive? I went to Batam few months ago when returning confirm ticket was just S$7 singapore dollars only. I think go to Batam cheaper la.

Tj Balai lost its glory already i think. What to do. Hmmm....

Last time my regular stay was always at Puri Indah Hotel. Does the hotel still exists bro?

Another good one at that time was Padi Mas Hotel.
Yes! I like ur post. Any bros whos a budget cheongster feel free to PM or post here. I will try my utmost best to help u guys.

Yes. Every cheongsters complaining TBK getting expensive. I agree with u tat RP60K bely expensive. Unlike HarbourBay at least teres TV (though no necessary) for travellers to watch while waiting for ferries....and the tax is cheaper. Over TBK Jetty, teres nothing except some miserable chairs and small kiosk. Juz wondering wat they do to our RP60K. But we cant do much, bro. They call the card.

Yes, Puri Indah still around, beside Palapa and opp Rasa Sayang, rite? Its a budget hotel...for budget bros like us.

Padi Mas hotel still around. But Pelangi hotel (same boss) gone kapoot! Now the No1 hotel, imo, is Maximillian hotel.

Last edited by Xdecepticon; 28-11-2010 at 05:13 PM.
Old 28-11-2010, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
ikanbilis69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyikanbilis69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Wish I cld go. But me a budget cheongster. Have to wait till bonus ....and normally go solo...thousand apologies..

Yes! I like ur post. Any bros whos a budget cheongster feel free to PM or post here. I will try my utmost best to help u guys.

Yes. Every cheongsters complaining TBK getting expensive. I agree with u tat RP60K bely expensive. Unlike HarbourBay at least teres TV (though no necessary) for travellers to watch while waiting for ferries....and the tax is cheaper. Over TBK Jetty, teres nothing except some miserable chairs and small kiosk. Juz wondering wat they do to our RP60K. But we cant do much, bro. They call the card.

Yes, Puri Indah still around, beside Palapa and opp Rasa Sayang, rite? Its a budget hotel...for budget bros like us.

Padi Mas hotel still around. But Pelangi hotel (same boss) gone kapoot! Now the No1 hotel, imo, is Maximillian hotel.

The Puri Indah Hotel last time i went until all the staffs there know me include the manager too? Haha. Due to every 2 mths i go over there. Yes i heard abt the Maximillian hotel but then since the going back to Singapore takes ard 60K i think can forget abt it. Goodbye Tj Balai Karimun, Batam Here i come to Hantam. Haha.
Old 28-11-2010, 09:32 PM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikanbilis69 View Post
The Puri Indah Hotel last time i went until all the staffs there know me include the manager too? Haha. Due to every 2 mths i go over there. Yes i heard abt the Maximillian hotel but then since the going back to Singapore takes ard 60K i think can forget abt it. Goodbye Tj Balai Karimun, Batam Here i come to Hantam. Haha.
Cmon. Juz mere diff between RP75K and S$7, u rather go Btm. Its only @S$4 difference lah. U have to look at overall scenario and cost ya. Cweks, accomodation, food, etc etc. Like I said, both Btm and Tbk have their Pros and cons. Honestly, if on wkends, its best u go Btm. I know latter just as bad esp on cwks prices. But at least more varieties. However on wkdays, u wont lost out if u go Tbk. Choice is urs, bro.
Old 29-11-2010, 05:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ahneo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do they still have many local Indo Chinese gals? Ty.
Old 29-11-2010, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5425 / Power: 17
everlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond repute

Bro decept can I have the ojek's no.?
whats the pricing like?

Point Exchange > min Power 2
Please do pm me so I wont miss out..
Old 30-11-2010, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
mong80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm back from karimun island....below is my FR.

Disclaimer: I go to Tg Balai for the purpose of fully relaxation (it is not about only bonking but the full package of satisfaction at cheap cost)

28 sept 2010
Took 7am ferry from Sg to Pulau Karimun (Tg Balai). Only 2 ppl when (me n my friend). Once clear immigration there, change money and meet our lovely guide Tomy. Head straight to Hotel Maximillion to check-in. Bad luck the studio n standard room is fully booked due corporate function n events. For those who don't know, Maximillion have new wing where they extend with more rooms from 3-6 floor. 1st floor is meeting room, 2nd floor for spa, sauna n massage n 7th floor is bar with pool table n live band. For me it’s good as I can relax n enjoy myself without going out from hotel.

Discuss with my fren n decide to take super standard room (Rp 400k+). Will the staff prepare the room, head to villa to book cewek. My fren call his previous cewek n she is available. So when to same house where his cewek is from n choose my pick. Name is maya with sweet face, small size n nice boobs (sorry i don't know how take note the boobs size even after cheoging for so long...pai sei). Negotiate price with papi n pay Rp 400k n inform him to send the girl at 2pm Indonesia time. The reason why I choose cewek from same house from my frens cewek is the gals know each other n communicate better among them. I find it is more fun n talk to each without any problem (Previous experience: sometimes the gals got jealous or give problem when you talk or tease with your frens gal from different house).

After book gals, when for lunch with Tomy. Had a good Bah kuh teh n head to hotel. Room is ready by then, dump our bags n had few cans of beer. The time is 12pm n head to Spa. Didn’t have a to try on my last trip. Not bad, they give u free voucher for Rp 35k n u top up Rp 50k to use the Spa n sauna. Nice interior with hot n cold pool, steam room n sauna room. Had a good relaxation for 1 hour, take a shower n had the free buffet. The Buffet is nothing to shout about. After Spa, when out to buy beer n jackets for war on bed later.

Just nice we reach our room n the gals arrive. Chit chat for awhile (so call ice breaking. It is always good to treat the gal with respect. This makes them comfortable with you n the rest of the day u fill like king). Oh yeah, the room we took is inter connected, so it is easy for me n my fren to hang out together. 3pm we decide time for action, my fren left with his gal n the door is closed. My gal straight away starts teasing me. After foreplay for 20 mins, she strip me off n gave a good BJ. I can’t take it n CIM after 10 mins. She swallows everything n continue to blow for another 5 mins until little master collapse. She gave me a horny look with dissatisfaction. Rest for 10 mins n head to shower. 1 thing about this super standard room is they don’t have bath tub. While showering, had few friction here n there causes little master awake n standing. Suddenly my gal excited n run out from bathroom. She came back with jacket in her mouth. Cap me n we had round 1 in the shower. What suppose to be 15 min shower ended up in 45 mins. After shower, lie down on bed N watching tv. Both of us hungry due our battles in 2 hrs n decided to order room service. The foods are good at reasonable price. While waiting for our food, my gals start her teasing n prompt to our food. Than only I realise that I have chosen 1 naughty little devil. Told her that I’m tired n need food to energize. She just laugh n continue to play with little master. Luckily the food arrive before little master take over big master. While having our food, suddenly my gal asks me to keep quiet n listen. I thought WTF....but then I realise that my fren is bonking his gal next door n they r loud....hahaha.

After food, rest for while n round 2. It lasted for 40 mins until I give up coz cannot come. This is because I had few cans of beer n already come twice before (BF n shower). My gal take off the jacket n start to blow. Then she did something than surprised me. She uses her boobs n start stroking me. This makes little master go wild n vomit on her boobs n face. Took a quick shower n had a short nap. 7pm woke up, wash up n when for seafood dinner. The cost is Rp 100k for 4 of us (include steam fish, crabs n 1 btl of beer). The food is nice n cheap.

When back to room n ask the gal rest while me n my fren head to 7th floor for pool n beer to chill out. Return to our room after 1n1/2 hr n continue drink while our gals talking among themselves n playing card. 11pm my fren left to his room n door closed. My gal quikly of the light n round 3 starts. This time she worked really hard as i’m abit high from alcohol. Took a quick shower n sleep. 6am morning suddenly I feel cool n little master hard. Look down the blanket n see naught little devil playing with little master. She look me with a smile n say she need to go off early. So start action before i wake up. Round 4 ended up after 30 mins. Took 1 last shower together while still teasing each other. After that gave her tips (Rp 100k) before head back to bed.
Woke up at 9.30am, head down to breakfast n inform the staff to confirm my ticket for 11am ferry back to Sg. Check out at 10am n call Tomy to send us to jetty. At Jetty gave Tomy Rp 100k as tips.

At the end it was a good relaxation trip. Total damage is Sg 250 which is within my budget.

Just an advise, I prefer to go on Friday or Sunday as it is cheaper compare to Saturday. Most of the cheongster goes on Saturday from M’sia n Sg n the papi take the advantage to increase the price n less stocks. If u r late my 1 min all the nice gals r taken. There r regulars also who book the same gals in advance coz they r good.

Hope my FR is not boring as I did not elaborate much on the action with my gal :P
Old 30-11-2010, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by everlasty View Post
Bro decept can I have the ojek's no.?
whats the pricing like?
Hmm...u asking for the ojek or supir ctc? Pricing always btw both u 2 parties. Negotiate with him.

Actually over at TBK no need driver/ojek. Cwks are all centralise in 1 area i.e. Villa and Ruko. Hotel driver oso will bring u tere, foc.
Old 30-11-2010, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mong80 View Post

Disclaimer: I go to Tg Balai for the purpose of fully relaxation (it is not about only bonking but the full package of satisfaction at cheap cost)

28 sept 2010
Took 7am ferry from Sg to Pulau Karimun (Tg Balai). Only 2 ppl when (me n my friend). Once clear immigration there, change money and meet our lovely guide Tomy. Head straight to Hotel Maximillion to check-in. Bad luck the studio n standard room is fully booked due corporate function n events. For those who don't know, Maximillion have new wing where they extend with more rooms from 3-6 floor. 1st floor is meeting room, 2nd floor for spa, sauna n massage n 7th floor is bar with pool table n live band. For me it’s good as I can relax n enjoy myself without going out from hotel.

Discuss with my fren n decide to take super standard room (Rp 400k+). Will the staff prepare the room, head to villa to book cewek. My fren call his previous cewek n she is available. So when to same house where his cewek is from n choose my pick. Name is maya with sweet face, small size n nice boobs (sorry i don't know how take note the boobs size even after cheoging for so long...pai sei). Negotiate price with papi n pay Rp 400k n inform him to send the girl at 2pm Indonesia time. The reason why I choose cewek from same house from my frens cewek is the gals know each other n communicate better among them. I find it is more fun n talk to each without any problem (Previous experience: sometimes the gals got jealous or give problem when you talk or tease with your frens gal from different house).

After book gals, when for lunch with Tomy. Had a good Bah kuh teh n head to hotel. Room is ready by then, dump our bags n had few cans of beer. The time is 12pm n head to Spa. Didn’t have a to try on my last trip. Not bad, they give u free voucher for Rp 35k n u top up Rp 50k to use the Spa n sauna. Nice interior with hot n cold pool, steam room n sauna room. Had a good relaxation for 1 hour, take a shower n had the free buffet. The Buffet is nothing to shout about. After Spa, when out to buy beer n jackets for war on bed later.

Just nice we reach our room n the gals arrive. Chit chat for awhile (so call ice breaking. It is always good to treat the gal with respect. This makes them comfortable with you n the rest of the day u fill like king). Oh yeah, the room we took is inter connected, so it is easy for me n my fren to hang out together. 3pm we decide time for action, my fren left with his gal n the door is closed. My gal straight away starts teasing me. After foreplay for 20 mins, she strip me off n gave a good BJ. I can’t take it n CIM after 10 mins. She swallows everything n continue to blow for another 5 mins until little master collapse. She gave me a horny look with dissatisfaction. Rest for 10 mins n head to shower. 1 thing about this super standard room is they don’t have bath tub. While showering, had few friction here n there causes little master awake n standing. Suddenly my gal excited n run out from bathroom. She came back with jacket in her mouth. Cap me n we had round 1 in the shower. What suppose to be 15 min shower ended up in 45 mins. After shower, lie down on bed N watching tv. Both of us hungry due our battles in 2 hrs n decided to order room service. The foods are good at reasonable price. While waiting for our food, my gals start her teasing n prompt to our food. Than only I realise that I have chosen 1 naughty little devil. Told her that I’m tired n need food to energize. She just laugh n continue to play with little master. Luckily the food arrive before little master take over big master. While having our food, suddenly my gal asks me to keep quiet n listen. I thought WTF....but then I realise that my fren is bonking his gal next door n they r loud....hahaha.

After food, rest for while n round 2. It lasted for 40 mins until I give up coz cannot come. This is because I had few cans of beer n already come twice before (BF n shower). My gal take off the jacket n start to blow. Then she did something than surprised me. She uses her boobs n start stroking me. This makes little master go wild n vomit on her boobs n face. Took a quick shower n had a short nap. 7pm woke up, wash up n when for seafood dinner. The cost is Rp 100k for 4 of us (include steam fish, crabs n 1 btl of beer). The food is nice n cheap.

When back to room n ask the gal rest while me n my fren head to 7th floor for pool n beer to chill out. Return to our room after 1n1/2 hr n continue drink while our gals talking among themselves n playing card. 11pm my fren left to his room n door closed. My gal quikly of the light n round 3 starts. This time she worked really hard as i’m abit high from alcohol. Took a quick shower n sleep. 6am morning suddenly I feel cool n little master hard. Look down the blanket n see naught little devil playing with little master. She look me with a smile n say she need to go off early. So start action before i wake up. Round 4 ended up after 30 mins. Took 1 last shower together while still teasing each other. After that gave her tips (Rp 100k) before head back to bed.
Woke up at 9.30am, head down to breakfast n inform the staff to confirm my ticket for 11am ferry back to Sg. Check out at 10am n call Tomy to send us to jetty. At Jetty gave Tomy Rp 100k as tips.

At the end it was a good relaxation trip. Total damage is Sg 250 which is within my budget.

Just an advise, I prefer to go on Friday or Sunday as it is cheaper compare to Saturday. Most of the cheongster goes on Saturday from M’sia n Sg n the papi take the advantage to increase the price n less stocks. If u r late my 1 min all the nice gals r taken. There r regulars also who book the same gals in advance coz they r good.

Hope my FR is not boring as I did not elaborate much on the action with my gal :P
Nice FR bro... Seems this girl is interesting... Mind pm me the house no for the girl =X

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 30-11-2010, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
NewMartin is one of the Best!NewMartin is one of the Best!NewMartin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiRd13 View Post
Nice FR bro... Seems this girl is interesting... Mind pm me the house no for the girl =X
PM me also lei keke

1. Saigon Brothels or Saigon Escorts
2. Sex in HCMC
3. massage in hcmc
4. where to fuck in hcmc
5. vietnam hookers
6. vietnam escort
7. social escort vietnam
Old 30-11-2010, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMartin View Post
PM me also lei keke
Pls stop all ur rubbish.. MR TOAD.. No 1 will believe u anymore...
Old 30-11-2010, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mong80 View Post

After foreplay for 20 mins, she strip me off n gave a good BJ. I can’t take it n CIM after 10 mins. She swallows everything n continue to blow for another 5 mins until little master collapse. She gave me a horny look with dissatisfaction.
Wooo.....real slut she was! Remind me 1 whom I had. Not only she swallow cum....lick balls/ass and suck all ur ten fingers/toes too.

Tks for the fr, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Pls stop all ur rubbish.. MR TOAD.. No 1 will believe u anymore...
Hmmm...relac lah king...
Old 30-11-2010, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5425 / Power: 17
everlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond repute

Sian...
Till now cant find anyone to go with.. sigh.. Friday coming soon..

Bro Decept,
the Ko Fa sounds good haha(his contact?).. normally how much per day.. cos lunch dinner needa go other place mah..

Point Exchange > min Power 2
Please do pm me so I wont miss out..
Old 30-11-2010, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
DemonSage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys been reading about this for the last few days.

Probably next week planning to go for live firing. Likely to be on this Sunday or Friday (10th Dec).

Any guys going, hoping to get a companion. I guess for me only 1 opportunity due to OC out of town.

Bro Xdecepticon, mind pm me your contact for driver?

Got past experience in Batam cheonging, but that was quite sometime back. Now guess want to go to new place to try out.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Hmmm...relac lah king...
Bro, just want to prevent him from going back his old ways.. conning newbies.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1