The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 06-01-2013, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Thai good girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post

Thailand very big, up to date managed to go ;

- Hat Yai
- Sa Kaeo
- Phuket
- Nakhon Ratchasima
- Pattaya
- Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya
- Kanchanaburi
- Saraburi
Not bad, 8 provinces, good laew. I notice all within nearby Bangkok area, (about 3 hours or so car ride) the only different is Phuket and Hat Yai, which located in the south. Time to cover more province, since you like Thailand so much.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:48 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

you like chiangmai lady because skin white?
hehe . u stay there in chiangmai have how many wife?
Nope, in Cnx also have dark skinned girls also. I yet to marry la. Still in love.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:48 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

actually i plan to go angthong to see the buddle there.

I know of far places, I can go but I have not yet meet anygirl can win my heart to make me go far provinces.

I was thinking to fo udon thani, another province with pretty white skin girls.
hahah, mostly speak esan language. nice sexy body alot.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:50 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Nope, in Cnx also have dark skinned girls also. I yet to marry la. Still in love.
hope you marry soon over there , up you 6 pts for chok dee and become sammi of a changmai lady
Old 06-01-2013, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
actually i plan to go angthong to see the buddle there.

I know of far places, I can go but I have not yet meet anygirl can win my heart to make me go far provinces.

I was thinking to fo udon thani, another province with pretty white skin girls.
hahah, mostly speak esan language. nice sexy body alot.
They speak isaan language to their close friends, unless you start first, otherwise thai is still used in Udon. Been there. I used to stay at bkk, not permanent, on and off, for 4 years laew. Majority of the outskirts I've been too.
Old 06-01-2013, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Thought u driving up
at the moment don't have time to drive, now working for people....... mai wang.

Maybe start my nonsense about driving once again, hope soon.....
Old 06-01-2013, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
man-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterman-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterman-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterman-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterman-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nice sharing bros...

just sharing my experience in CNX, pay a visit last year, saw a lot of fair skin and pretty thai girls there...my eyes almost drop haha

try to know some good thai girl during my trip, i manage to know one from my hotel tourist counter, having a few nice chatting with her during my stay, so try to ask her out but rejected. When the day i going back manage to get her email...but unfortunately no reply from her...

But on the other side, manage to know one bar girl too...and we still keep in touch daily until now after few months. Wow..feel so nice of it..and make me want to go back to CNX again soon..

Bro Nonteerak2553, if i going back again...will try to ask you out yam cha..

By the way, what is DIA / TLL? can share more info? i really interested to know more thai girls...
Old 06-01-2013, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by man-003 View Post

Bro Nonteerak2553, if i going back again...will try to ask you out yam cha..

By the way, what is DIA / TLL? can share more info? i really interested to know more thai girls...

Can, just let me know na. No problem, but no promise.

DIA & TLL is a dating sites. Ask TS for more info.
Old 06-01-2013, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
masterofsound is a Helpful and Caring Samstermasterofsound is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Mai tong rit saa ya krub pom.

Im a resident over here. Not a permanent one, but staying here almost 2 years. Wow, how long you been together with her? Still keep in contact?
hais...dont mention already...hows warm up and infinity? the chai there power not? paiseh ah..i only go bkk so far..=(
Old 07-01-2013, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterofsound View Post
hais...dont mention already...hows warm up and infinity? the chai there power not? paiseh ah..i only go bkk so far..=(
Infinity used to be soulless, till, bodyslam make a small concert at the club. Not only bodyslam, some other big artists too, like Thaithaium, early of Dec last year.

Warm up as usual packed with sao saosss every night, and now they have this Hip Hop event every two weeks or so. These two clubs are good combo, and it's walkable about 200 to 300 metre distant.
Old 07-01-2013, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 16
no0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally ~ arriving in 10 hours time ~ gonna chill and visit every joint that we've missed the last time round

Any bros in thailand or arriving this week and wanna chill together drop me a msg

Cheers!~
Old 07-01-2013, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no0bzkiller View Post
Finally ~ arriving in 10 hours time ~ gonna chill and visit every joint that we've missed the last time round

Any bros in thailand or arriving this week and wanna chill together drop me a msg

Cheers!~
Damn!! Time really flies!!! Had no time to get the tables ready for u guys yet.... Waaa....RWS also got Special Ops Dept man....do wat ah?? Catch con ah??

Enjoy the trip to BKK guys! And if u guys are keen, I posted in the "Bangkok Happening Clubs" thread tat I am thinking of going to The Pimp this week. If keen, PM me lah lets see if we can arrange something....not partied for some time...withdrawal syndrome lah...LOL!!
Old 07-01-2013, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Macallan21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Enjoy the trip to BKK guys! And if u guys are keen, I posted in the "Bangkok Happening Clubs" thread tat I am thinking of going to The Pimp this week. If keen, PM me lah lets see if we can arrange something....not partied for some time...withdrawal syndrome lah...LOL!!
Bro, saw your previous posting on the pimp. Glad u guys had a good nite. I missed my pimp gal too. 555. KNS when u became one who play naughty with the girls. i tot u only sweet talk them??

If u guys going again 10 or 11th then sadly i will miss the party. But... I still have tmrw nite and Wed. Yes, coming again. No agenda though. Looking to catch with you and Samsualito again.
Old 07-01-2013, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macallan21 View Post
Bro, saw your previous posting on the pimp. Glad u guys had a good nite. I missed my pimp gal too. 555. KNS when u became one who play naughty with the girls. i tot u only sweet talk them??

If u guys going again 10 or 11th then sadly i will miss the party. But... I still have tmrw nite and Wed. Yes, coming again. No agenda though. Looking to catch with you and Samsualito again.
Bro!! For u....can also push forward wan....5555++. Just realised 10th is Uniform nite may be too crowded too.

Aiya, tat nite, the gal dare me lah, and since I already little high...KNS...sure onz lor....hahaha!! PM me ur details bro...hear from u soon!!! CHEONG AH!!!!
Old 07-01-2013, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 21
Smeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Bro!! For u....can also push forward wan....5555++. Just realised 10th is Uniform nite may be too crowded too.

Aiya, tat nite, the gal dare me lah, and since I already little high...KNS...sure onz lor....hahaha!! PM me ur details bro...hear from u soon!!! CHEONG AH!!!!
Wish I could be there!! signz, have a good one on my behalf
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1