The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 2
HennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dong Guan trained... 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

WaWa thank all supporters who help achieve her target goal.
Old 22-09-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster (A)

HennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dong Guan trained... 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldevil View Post
Tried the 2 pairs of melons last week. No need say so much abt Joey as everyone knows she is one of the most service oriented ml ard. As for Wawa, she has the potential to be one of the best if she keeps learning from Joey. Usually with tarma, you get 1 chio 1 not so chio or 1 power figure 1 so-so. Wawa is chio with a power figure. 1 of the best tarma pairs available at the moment.
+852 67414132

It's really unimaginable session when meet up with WaWa in chinese

Or regulars call her in English BeBe

Friday, meet up ASAP as expect her bookings to be taken up quickly

+852 67414132 WhatsApp for WaWa OR tarma partner with Joey XJ

For those who are regulars of Joey XinJiang Uyghur

Can trust this thread and meet up WaWa BeBe soonest

Don't need to wait further for FR by others before booking a good session
Old 23-09-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Cassarole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried wawa recently.

Looks : She's cute, won't reject.

Body : D cups

Sensual and service : Visting her for the first time, Her AR with the tongue swirling, her BBBJ with the tongue action and not forgetting her cat bath. She's quite accomdating during FJ. I would say she did learn a thing or two from Joey.
Old 23-09-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster (A)

Nice to read about WaWa
Old 25-09-2023, 02:02 AM
Samster (A)

HOWITZER105MM

WhatsApp +85267414132 @soonest to get a slot especially Friday or Monday
Old 25-09-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 2
H0nH0n is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH0nH0n is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by HennesyXO View Post
HOWITZER105MM

Any Bros can share pricing, location, photos?
Old 25-09-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMan View Post

Hi Bro HennesyXO, can PM me her pricing and location.

Wanted to give her a try.
Have you meet up yet
Old 25-09-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMan View Post

很多人都相信,
失败之后就是成功,
失望之后就有希望,
但是有的时候失望过后,
却是更大的失望。

Know the popular Chinese song at ktv

童话里 。。。 fairy tales ... BullShits 😄
Old 26-09-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster (A)

WaWa ... miss her sexy 36D torpedoes
Old 27-09-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster (A)

Busty Beauty
Old 27-09-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Finally had a proper session with ww or whatever name she has.

Std shower wipe down. Ask if want massage, tell her why not press press a while also ok. 15min back massage then game start.
Start with back cat bath, she uses warm water in mouth and ran through the whole back and upper thigh. Nice.
Ask me to squart and offered AR. While ar, she carress my rod. Dmmn shiok and cannot tahan.
Lay on my back and she warm water bbbj. Cap on
Start with her lay down and me missionary. Slowly guide her and held her up to sit up and go into standing pos. My fav.
Get her to squart while i stand doggie her.
Lay her back down and held her legs up, continue fj. Rhythm few slow thrust with few deep thrust. She super wet.
Legs down and she said she cannot tahan liao. Told her to close up her legs with me fasten up the rhythm.

Finally out came the million solders.
Near 25mins of "pumping" fun. Worth it.
Shiok Shiok to the Best

Old 28-09-2023, 01:29 AM
Samster (A)

WaWa unique skills for AR
Old 28-09-2023, 05:38 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HennesyXO View Post
Review By Joey's Regular

Had some time at the last minute and wanted to book Joey. However, she is not available much later. Was recommended a new girl WaWa (she said that she just came 2 days ago), so decided to try her. It was a wonderful experience, and she was very hardworking in performing catbath, BJ (not that she don't do BBBJ, but I requested for BJ). Her DFK is as good as Joey. I would say that her service is no lesser than Joey, except that she don't do AR. However she has a technique that uses the finger and tongue. Overall, I enjoyed her very much.
Miss Out and will feel sad 😔 as never try before
Old 28-09-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster (A)

HennesyXO my first love
Go meet my love before or after ... wawa torpedoes
Old 29-09-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagamisg View Post
NO horse run, Tried both Joey and Wawa. Preferred Joey looks especially when she ties up her air. Catbathing like no ending, I wondering why Joey tongue never get dry. keep dripping up and below. lol. One of the best i had ever try.

Wawa, smooth young skin, one of the plus point is wawa will suck a bit while catbathing, very song. I hope Joey can lick and sucks while cathbathing too. While wawa never do AR, her finger work like a magic on your ass. The feeling is also like heaven.

RTM? confirm a big YES! 3 times and still on going.
one thing I hope is the music, sometime it get too loud. I would love to enjoy the moaning sound than the music.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Music maybe loud for a reason... since another shop opens next few doors away lately.

So far tried joey 2-3x while wawa 2x. This stable, my rating overall still on the +ve high side. I tot wawa ar on my 2nd trip as 1st kind of lag of time as 1 was late and i told wawa let's do it on next trip. But joey's probably deeper when ar.

Talking about moaning, among the few stable i visited the past few months, i still prefer joey's. Hear also will get wet.
That's WaWa 36D torpedoes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1