The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-01-2013, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Bro!! For u....can also push forward wan....5555++. Just realised 10th is Uniform nite may be too crowded too.

Aiya, tat nite, the gal dare me lah, and since I already little high...KNS...sure onz lor....hahaha!! PM me ur details bro...hear from u soon!!! CHEONG AH!!!!
i also wanna go. U treat i buy air tickets. Girls i settle hahaha
Old 07-01-2013, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
Wish I could be there!! signz, have a good one on my behalf
Haha...Bro, will do so...but response not good leh, if only 2 of us then may cancel coz may not be worth the bahts....but no matter wat, we will party and I will remember u while i try to get drunk..LOL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post
i also wanna go. U treat i buy air tickets. Girls i settle hahaha
LOL...u sure or not?? Next time u come back then we go again lah...u scared i not here ah?? Eh, do u remember the name of the gal tat was with u at the Pimp? I forgot the name of the gal tat was with me...she is good fren of ur gal lah...so just wondering if u remember.
Old 07-01-2013, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Haha...Bro, will do so...but response not good leh, if only 2 of us then may cancel coz may not be worth the bahts....but no matter wat, we will party and I will remember u while i try to get drunk..LOL!!

LOL...u sure or not?? Next time u come back then we go again lah...u scared i not here ah?? Eh, do u remember the name of the gal tat was with u at the Pimp? I forgot the name of the gal tat was with me...she is good fren of ur gal lah...so just wondering if u remember.
i'm waiting for you to lay the gauntlet le, her name is Run, want her number? msg me.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
i'm waiting for you to lay the gauntlet le, her name is Run, want her number? msg me.
So happening Bo?
Old 08-01-2013, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
poporing123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Damn!! Time really flies!!! Had no time to get the tables ready for u guys yet.... Waaa....RWS also got Special Ops Dept man....do wat ah?? Catch con ah??

Enjoy the trip to BKK guys! And if u guys are keen, I posted in the "Bangkok Happening Clubs" thread tat I am thinking of going to The Pimp this week. If keen, PM me lah lets see if we can arrange something....not partied for some time...withdrawal syndrome lah...LOL!!
You can count me in when i'm there soon bro! lets pop champagne like a rock star
Old 08-01-2013, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the info bro...hehe.....will let u know wat happens...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
So happening Bo?
Eh...jing eh boh, u still need to ask if so happening?? Got not happening wan meh when i in the mood to really party? LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poporing123 View Post
You can count me in when i'm there soon bro! lets pop champagne like a rock star
Bro ....cant wait lah!! When again ah...i know its in Feb...PM me...and I know, we will have GREAT FUN!!
Old 08-01-2013, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 16
no0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Damn!! Time really flies!!! Had no time to get the tables ready for u guys yet.... Waaa....RWS also got Special Ops Dept man....do wat ah?? Catch con ah??

Enjoy the trip to BKK guys! And if u guys are keen, I posted in the "Bangkok Happening Clubs" thread tat I am thinking of going to The Pimp this week. If keen, PM me lah lets see if we can arrange something....not partied for some time...withdrawal syndrome lah...LOL!!
Bro Nooks we are game, there are 7 of us here, all are new to the scene lol. I read up from page one and managed to get by. Keep in touch later for the outing tonight.
Old 08-01-2013, 03:05 AM
Samster

no0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Unhappy Re: Bangkok Field Report

Day 1 FR

Today was a disaster, maybe cos its the first day. Hope day 2 will be better.
First stop, Soi Cowboy, my mates headed for bacara straight, same crop of girls as 6 months ago upstairs. Went downstairs to solo hunt myself and spotted 2 gems but alas my mates couldn't decide and wanted to head to NEP first before deciding. 2nd stop NEP headed upstairs straight and ran into my ex girl from rainbow 3. IMHO she's the prettiest girl there tonight and the tallest, you won't miss her if u go to rainbow 3. Crop of girls less than 10, so we proceeded to rainbow 4. Good crowd going on at RB4, bro S lock on to a girl and settled payments immediately. The rest couldn't make up their mind so we detoured to Thermae after hopping around spanky's and angel witch. Very good crowd at Thermae, fresh crops of girls. Each found one to their liking and we made our approach. To my horror, whole group of them asked for 4000thb for LT and asked to leave at 4am. Didn't know the price was inflated to this extent...
Decided to follow a wise bro's advice here once, we will not be encourage / patronize them at this price. So the whole lot of us went back to hotel and eat ourselves for the first day. Hopefully 2nd day will be better...
Old 08-01-2013, 03:18 AM
Samster

Oh forget to add.... At least we found a decent massage place, for bots who like massage without hanky panky this place is ok, 2 hours Thai massage only 700thb. Ladies there were all very skillful, name if the place Rain Spa situated at Sukh Soi 23 just down the road from baccara.

Cheers!~
Old 08-01-2013, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 20
sduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If you want good clean decent Thai massage, it's only 500B for 2 hrs at healthland spa.
Old 08-01-2013, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros, will be in BKK soon - any great nurul/soap massage places to recommend?
Old 08-01-2013, 08:53 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Hi bros, will be in BKK soon - any great nurul/soap massage places to recommend?
bro i will be in bkk on the 10th.u?
Old 08-01-2013, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by no0bzkiller View Post
Went downstairs to solo hunt myself and spotted 2 gems but alas my mates couldn't decide and wanted to head to NEP first before deciding.
Why didn't you BF one of the girls that you liked and bring her along for the tour? It isn't a group sport. You don't need to all pull from the same place.
Old 08-01-2013, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
Why didn't you BF one of the girls that you liked and bring her along for the tour? It isn't a group sport. You don't need to all pull from the same place.
Herd mentality
Old 08-01-2013, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
Nope, promised them before the trip. On the first day will be orientation. 2nd day onwards every man for himself

I learn mine the hard way during my first trip. This is only my second trip lol.
But what are friends for

Hopefully today will yield better FRs from me.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1