The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-05-2022, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Skip lah....landmine
Gamxia bro
Old 12-05-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
mayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by melltgb11 View Post
Visited fews and all feedback business not good after border open. Wonder they will reduce the rate?
Due to more Chinese ML or because of the Thai FL that came in?

Ever since Dome 1 is open I switched there. Haven't seen a Chinese ML since. Don't speak Chinese so that's also a reason to prefer Thai FL. But the price point is also attractive; full service for just 20-30 bucks more. ML usually more sensual. Thai FL straight to the point. Only reason to sometimes mix in a ML.
Old 12-05-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Visited fews and all feedback business not good after border open. Wonder they will reduce the rate?
I don't think it's only about border re-opening. It's about suddenly now, we have so many many more options to distract us. So the enthusiasm and focus have naturally shifted.

What was 2 years of restrictions and limited fun in the form of MLs and unpredictable FLs, the world of pleasure options and playing alternatives have almost overnight become fully accessible. Now we are overwhelmed. There are pubs and bars to go drinking with your buddies. Clubs to go try to hook girls. KTVs to sing, drink, and pay ridiculous prices to viet butterflies. Incredible Thai FLs swarming our shores. Of course there's Malaysia and Thailand for quick sexual jaunts too.

Our play/pleasure budget is being pulled away from MLs.
Old 12-05-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Good informative read bro.
Thanks. Just suggesting the need for independent thinking and decision making.
Old 12-05-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunSiongYoong View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/ki-ki-massage/

Visited Kiki not too long ago, sad to say that it was a let down.

Don't know whether she was just tired that day, but she put little effort into the massage and GFE. Sought to jerk me off as soon as she could. Was in and out within 30mins.

This is a shame, as she is more attractive than average and my experience was vastly different from those of her other reviews. I guess the lesson to learn here is that good looks won't make up for a bad attitude.

Unlikely to rtm, will seek out my regulars next time.
agreed but i do think she's quite pretty and got the natural feel. but experience quite meh lah. DISCLAIMER: i visit her long long time ago, just never bothered to do an fr.
Old 12-05-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold

quick FR for two recent visits to the not-the-chioest-but-also-buay-pai MLs

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/jiao-jiao-massage/

1st visit
looks: really as per image; 7.5/10
gfe: 7
body: nice boobs, overall meaty so if you like small girls, might not be for you
service: tried the nuru and it was phenomenal. overall feel is very very good. It comes with BJ as part of the package. Nuru was done on top of a inflated bed, straight out of Jav scene that type of bed. 9.5/10
massage: nothing to shout about but i fell asleep during the head massage 6.5/10

RTM: yes if i wanna do nuru again but i got a long list of regulars to rotate

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/sha-sha-massage/

uncountable visits (should be between 15-20th time)
looks: 8/10 (tbh not the prettiest but she's very friendly and genuine)
gfe/chemistry: 10 (no longer gf feel now, more like a friend)
body: 8.5/10 (overall pretty nice looking, butt is pretty perky)
hj: 8
bj: 9.5 (she's quite good at deep throat)
massage: 10 (her neck and shoulder massage is superb; in fact she's my designated official massage lady that actually do massage)

RTM: yes, regular.

ok my 2 cents for bros' consideration.
Old 12-05-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I don't think it's only about border re-opening. It's about suddenly now, we have so many many more options to distract us. So the enthusiasm and focus have naturally shifted.

What was 2 years of restrictions and limited fun in the form of MLs and unpredictable FLs, the world of pleasure options and playing alternatives have almost overnight become fully accessible. Now we are overwhelmed. There are pubs and bars to go drinking with your buddies. Clubs to go try to hook girls. KTVs to sing, drink, and pay ridiculous prices to viet butterflies. Incredible Thai FLs swarming our shores. Of course there's Malaysia and Thailand for quick sexual jaunts too.

Our play/pleasure budget is being pulled away from MLs.

There are definitely multiple factors contributing to the poor biz some are facing but like bro pointed out with easing of borders travel, reopen of adult entertainment outlet will indirectly hit them in the face.

Nonetheless, if the ML have poor physical attributes, lack of playability or just a plain jane, poor biz is unavoidable.
Old 12-05-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 22
jobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/sha-sha-massage/

uncountable visits (should be between 15-20th time)
looks: 8/10 (tbh not the prettiest but she's very friendly and genuine)
gfe/chemistry: 10 (no longer gf feel now, more like a friend)
body: 8.5/10 (overall pretty nice looking, butt is pretty perky)
hj: 8
bj: 9.5 (she's quite good at deep throat)
massage: 10 (her neck and shoulder massage is superb; in fact she's my designated official massage lady that actually do massage)

RTM: yes, regular.

ok my 2 cents for bros' consideration.
You’re very generous leh. Not the prettiest but give 8/10. If super pretty how?
Old 12-05-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Incredible Thai FLs swarming our shores.
Bro i've been trawling Dome 1, every time the door opens i get damn disappointed.

Some girls even see the disappointment on my face and ask me "na mai men roop chai mai" - face and photo not same. Even they themselves know it lol.

Trying to find value in the local scene is tough; planning for an overseas trip soon.
Old 12-05-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
Yes I agree most of them work till quite late. I asked because I was quite surprised I’m being offered such slots when I’m not that regular or at the most went to find out them once or twice only. My impression was usually these slots would be taken up or more for their regulars or bfs. Hahaha. Or maybe those are even later timings.
Bro, you’re wrong, these slots / timings is for those who have own transport or who is willing to pay for the grab charges hahah..

People like me who is taking public transport, any slots after 11pm onwards will give it a pass hahah..
Old 13-05-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Any ML can be unlocked,just depends on who, how much and the right scenario. What I don't get is you need to single out a particular ML to drive across this point. Whatever off menu exploits we have with any ML need not be revealed, else you will just come across as having hidden agenda.
I have been going for her twice weekly and i cant unlock off menu stuff...
The bro who able to unlock must be either Andy Lau or Pocket very Deep...
You all Damn Power
Old 13-05-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
yolocarpediem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

shiok! thanks for the good news bro

she probably has the best combination of everything - looks, body, her massage is seriously good, and her sensual skills are crazy. honestly can't wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
In other news: the hardcore Meimei will be back next month 10th.
Old 13-05-2022, 01:27 AM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Bro i've been trawling Dome 1, every time the door opens i get damn disappointed.

Some girls even see the disappointment on my face and ask me "na mai men roop chai mai" - face and photo not same. Even they themselves know it lol.

Trying to find value in the local scene is tough; planning for an overseas trip soon.
This has been happening for a long time.
Years back, I used to visit them in the little India hotel which they operate.
Guess the regular know exactly which one.
Has come to a point, when door open, see the body can make it and at least not auntie can liao.
For me, the worst is super push up bra! Remove bra, cock cannot stand liao.
Sigh...
Old 13-05-2022, 04:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
dmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone knows latest of LL? (Iykyk).

Last i know is she stopped, but not sure if went back CN or not
Old 13-05-2022, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
I have been going for her twice weekly and i cant unlock off menu stuff...
The bro who able to unlock must be either Andy Lau or Pocket very Deep...
You all Damn Power
Exactly because you super regular she lagi knows you hooked, will not need to offer you more. Give you full access might lose a regular ticket. As some has said before, very little correlation between frequent visits and unlocking. If keen on FJ just ask, if ask 2 times still don't allow or give you lame excuses then you can forget it. You are just not her choice. Just stick to enjoying her usual menu in that case.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1