The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-10-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 8
VodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

wah isit so hard to book a ml nowadays? despite a good record in their database. msg a few ml all no response or either 没空.
Old 10-10-2022, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Bro u good lah.
You are either previously from the AV squad.
Or with the Division IO team or Intel.
No lah..... he is scriptwriter with Mediacock.
That scenario he described is only one of the SOPs.
There are different SOPs depending on which unit is the lead agency. Afaik AV dun do raids now but are mainly the backroom guys who do followup investigations on all those arrested brought in.
Old 10-10-2022, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1563 / Power: 9
xiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant future

MR for Jiao Jiao https://sglonelyguy-16.com/massage-jiao-jiao/

Looks: 8/10

Boobs: 8/10

Massage:9/10

Service: 9/10

GFE: 10/10

RTM: Yes!

Timing:
Old 10-10-2022, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oliver98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows if those Viet ML who RTV do they ever return? I know several posts/threads were about MLs who we missed.

I'm talking about Dou Dou Viet who I visited in 2020 year-end. She wasn't considered ang pai but was somewhat popular I think - based on a handful of positive reviews. She wasn't super hot either - skinny small-boobed post-pregnancy body, face was also plain looking, but service and attitude was good.

Do those Viet have any reason to return? Or was just a few months of earning SGD enough for them to never return? I was somehow also hoping she's still in SG probably as somebody's Viet wife or maybe a sham marriage allowing her to stay on - but if she is still in SG why never return to work?
Old 10-10-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
NicholasDeane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesc88 View Post
Is she as slim as the photos? At MW hotel?
Hi Bro, yes bro slim as per photos. Location wise I think better if you liaise with her.
Old 10-10-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 18
vader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond repute

Yang Zi 洋子 (https://sglonelyguy-15.com/yangzi-massage/)

Again my visit to Yang Zi 洋子 again.

Looks: 7.5/10, MILF look.

Body: Curves in the right places with an ample pair of boobs and nipples that 8/10

Massage: Provide good massage. She has put effort and will ask you if the strength is sufficient rating is 8.0/10

Sensual: She takes her time to manipulate her hand on your body.

RTM: Yes...

May the force always be with you.
[*愿力量倍在你身边*]
Old 10-10-2022, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
with more 150 FLs coming up recently, those mls charging 120/hj really gotta value-add their services to compete.

well i know the reality is mostly would rather endure bad biz and hope than to reduce price or give better service.

let's see how the market shapes up in the coming months when GL gets more girls as well. hopefully consumers will have better value in the market
Looking at the number of promo posts can tell how bad business is. A ML that I don't even frequent yesterday WC me to write a FR for her here... so they are really using this as an avenue to gain business.

TMT
Old 10-10-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
After the initial commotion, there will be some Q&A and you'll be asked to sign a statement to confirm the girl's services and rates. That's really all they want from you. You are then released and free to go to the nearest coffeeshop to have a cup of kopi o to calm your nerves. Hahaha.
Just curious, what happens if customer is caught in the act? Like at MP or spa?
Usually the crime watch always show them barging in and people scramble for their clothes.
Is it a crime to be engaging and paying for those services?
Old 10-10-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Usually the crime watch always show them barging in and people scramble for their clothes.
Most of the time they'll just get your IC, ask you a few questions... how many times there, how know of that place, got visit other joints... just cooperate and most probably let off quite quickly.

TMT
Old 10-10-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
with more 150 FLs coming up recently, those mls charging 120/hj really gotta value-add their services to compete.

well i know the reality is mostly would rather endure bad biz and hope than to reduce price or give better service.

let's see how the market shapes up in the coming months when GL gets more girls as well. hopefully consumers will have better value in the market
Do you mean GL150? Dome 2 is still bad with inflated and wildly inconsistent prices.

On and off we have seen MLs respond to the market sideways, like the one who now offers BBBJ at a higher price point. But yeah, lowering prices is anathema to them and may put them under pressure from their peers.
Old 10-10-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
In condo, less drama. Lol. They usually wait till the deed is done (also means the transaction is complete), and the customer is leaving the apartment. Then they barge in. Lol

Anyway, in Singapore, it is not a crime paying for these services.

The girls' crime, if I'm not wrong, is not adhering to the conditions of their visa or work permits which doesn't allow them to work like this or provide such services.

When we get caught in their operations, all they really want is from us, the customer, is to sign a statement to verify and confirm that the FL/ML did provide the said services at the said rate - which they already know from the start. So just cooperate. This statement smoothens the prosecution.

After signing, we are free to go. Went through this twice already. Hahaha.
Old 10-10-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So true. Those boring vanillas still don't want to up their game. But they have an ace up their sleeve - gullible simps. These fund raisers help defray housing, advertising and daily expenses. Which all help to tide them over.
Old 10-10-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
8,9 us quite good... I have heard of some struggling with 2-3 a day... well good to note that it is not easy retaining customers nowadays
Have seen some still fully booked throughout the day but there are some that are struggling with less than 3-5 customers a day. I think its also evident in seeing the recent uploading of new photos for some MLs, trying to entice customers in.

With new stock and opening of travel, i think there is likely a smaller pool of regular goers. I do have to say that as a "last minute" booker (within the hour/1hr prior type), i have been having an easier time getting slots at timings that i want as compared to the start of the year.

I personally think its hard for them to reduce their price as some seasoned bros can confirm as well that they are paying very high daily fees to their respective counterparties. From what i know, usually first 3-5 customers are essentially done to cover cost. Information may not be true but thats what i've heard from various MLs.

Likely we will see an increase in playability instead of a reduction in price. I believe some MLs actively trying to find someone to bao them as well as some have "hinted" to me as such by asking how much a make a month, what car i drive, yada yada.

I think it'll take abit more time for prices to adjust. Much like KTVs at the start of the year compared to now. Start of year $100 minimum for tips, little to no playability. Where as now, $50 tips, playability tends to be expected and is improving generally as well.
Old 10-10-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
In condo, less drama. Lol. They usually wait till the deed is done (also means the transaction is complete), and the customer is leaving the apartment. Then they barge in. Lol
Anyway, in Singapore, it is not a crime paying for these services.
The girls' crime, if I'm no wrong, is not adhering to the conditions of their visa or work permits which doesn't allow them to work like this or provide such services.
When we get caught in their operations, all they really want is from us, the customer, is to sign a statement to verify and confirm that the FL/ML did provide the said services at the said rate - which they already know from the start. So just cooperate. This statement smoothens the prosecution.
After signing, we are free to go. Went through this twice already. Hahaha.

So, do you need to attend court if the ML got charged?
You need to sign documents...does that mean your personal particulars are taken?
Old 10-10-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!
Any bros tried this Kiki recently? If so, how did your session go? Didnt see much reviews about her but I'm planning to pay her a visit. TIA!

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/kiki-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1