The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2006, 05:41 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120179 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
How do HIV or AIDS come from?

Hi Bros,

I have poor understanding of HIV or AIDS. Below is few scenario, please advice.

1) Let said 1 clean guy have sex with 10 or less girls which are clean also. Will he get HIV or AIDS.

2) Wearing condoms which is not covered fully to your back of the penis but is close to the back. Is there a chances of contracting HIV or AIDS.

I think I have few more question. I will ask later. Thank you.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 02-02-2006, 07:24 PM
Samster

Location: My heart is yours,to fill our burst,to break or bury, or wear as jewelry.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 0
Eternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to all
Re: How do HIV or AIDS come from?

AIDS originated from apes and monkeys. And human beings are the descentants of such diseases. So u can blame it on the jackass who first did it with a monkey..

Of coz, havin sexual intercourse in any form with one another who 've no case of such diseases would not cause you to 've AIDS. However, you never know whether the person you just did is clean.

For all of my life

you are the one, i will love you faithfully forever

all of my life you are the one

I'll give to you my greatest love

for all of my life.
Old 02-02-2006, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank
2) Wearing condoms which is not covered fully to your back of the penis but is close to the back. Is there a chances of contracting HIV or AIDS.

Regarding your wearing condom not fully will not infect you with HIV unless there's some open wound like tiny cut or skin tear. For these will get you in the hot soup and into the family of HIV if the other party is HIV possitive .
Old 02-02-2006, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 20
samfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamfan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry to burst the bubble...but the common belief of man having sex with monkies caused HIV/AIDs is a complete hoax.

Technically, HIV-2 corresponds to SIVsm, a strain of the Simian Immunodeficiency Virus found in the sooty mangabey (also known as the green monkey), which is indigenous to western Africa. And the more virulent strain of HIV, namely HIV-1, was until recently more difficult to place. Until 1999, the closest counterpart that had been identified was SIVcpz, the SIV found in chimpanzees. However, this virus still had certain significant differences from HIV.

The most commonly accepted theory is that of the 'hunter'. In this scenario, SIVcpz was transferred to humans as a result of chimps being killed and eaten or their blood getting into cuts or wounds on the hunter. Normally the hunter's body would have fought off SIV, but on a few occasions it adapted itself within its new human host and become HIV-1. The fact that there were several different early strains of HIV, each with a slightly different genetic make-up (the most common of which was HIV-1 group M), would support this theory: every time it passed from a chimpanzee to a man, it would have developed in a slightly different way within his body, and thus produced a slightly different strain.

An article published in The Lancet in 2004, also shows how retroviral transfer from primates to hunters is still occurring even today. In a sample of 1099 individuals in Cameroon , they discovered to ten (1%) were infected with SFV (Simian Foamy Virus), an illness which, like SIV, was previously thought only to infect primates. All these infections were believed to have been acquired through the butchering and consumption of monkey and ape meat. Discoveries such as this have lead to calls for an outright ban on bushmeat hunting to prevent simian viruses being passed to humans.
Old 03-02-2006, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

whether hiv caused aids is unknown.it is believed to be the cause of aids......y unknown? because HIV does not fulfill Koch's postulates......such tat'' After isolation and culture, the infectious agent can induce the disease in another individual. ...''

anyone wans to volunteer to reveal the mystery?

http://pathmicro.med.sc.edu/lecture/hiv13a.htm
Old 03-02-2006, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samfan
Sorry to burst the bubble...but the common belief of man having sex with monkies caused HIV/AIDs is a complete hoax.
Bro samfan, was wondering why is it you still in moderation when you do contribute quite substantially at this forum.

Thank you
Old 04-02-2006, 02:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
Hollywood is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr
Bro samfan, was wondering why is it you still in moderation when you do contribute quite substantially at this forum.
True,i did not notice the negative points until u mentioned,anyway will up u when i am out of moderation...
Old 04-02-2006, 08:56 AM
Samster

samfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamfan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks folks for your appreciation.
Just trying to contribute as I can...
Old 04-02-2006, 09:57 AM
greenteaman

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

i thinl Eternity_Gal is right, HIV is from apes. i read it somewhere.
Old 04-02-2006, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenteaman
i thinl Eternity_Gal is right, HIV is from apes. i read it somewhere.
Yes greenteaman, HIV is from apes. Just that the means of transmission weren't through sexual intercourses. It happened when sufficient quanitities of ingestion of monkey/apes as staple food were consumed. It's a slow process while the SIM mutated to adapt to its new human hose (i.e. SIM to HIV).
Old 07-02-2006, 08:23 AM
jollywell

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

sad to say that it orgins from apes....
Old 10-02-2006, 09:51 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120179 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Wow..Who in the hell will fark apes. scary wor.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 10-02-2006, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alf98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank
Hi Bros,

I have poor understanding of HIV or AIDS. Below is few scenario, please advice.

1) Let said 1 clean guy have sex with 10 or less girls which are clean also. Will he get HIV or AIDS.

Well piggy for question 1. There is no guarante a person will be 100% free of HIV virus...There is a window peroid of 6 months for a infected person to be shown a positive test..So before this 6 months a HIV test will show a person negative test..So unprotected sex will exposed the person to HIV virus although he or she will show you hiv test don't just reasonly.
2). wearing condom from begining till the end of sex will protect U from the virus. Proper condom wearing is importants as the wrong method will some how cause the condom to slipped off during sex.....
Ok that answer the question..Cheersss
Old 11-02-2006, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samfan
Bro, thanks for an informative post.

Have upped you. Just curious... how come negative points huh?
Old 11-02-2006, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alf98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HIV virus is among the first virus that jump species and cause AIDS around the world..The theory that HIV comes from Africa leading to the speculation that some one have sex with monkey cause this jumping species..But the scientis believe that it most probably cause by eating uncooked monkey meat or thru monkey bite...In monkey the virus is called SIV but in human HIV lor..This virus is so clever it mutate very fast that why it can jump species to human..The SIV virus still can do this and the scientis worried this will mutated to another new virus type and cause more problem the treatment regime..Koch's postulation are old postulation before this era, so normally Koch's would'nt think of this problen before he comes out with his postulation..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1