The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2007, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 21
TonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud of
pimply growth on penis

guys pls help,

i noticed few months ago got this small white pimple-like growth on my penis skin. not the inside of the foreskin but just along the outside... thought mayb pimple or wat but recently more seem to be popping up....

they are small n reddish white.... they do not itch nor are painful... peeing is all normal, have not experienced pain or anything...

i pulled back foreskin n check my dick flesh n all seems normal there.... just the outside of the skin with this pimples!

the last sexual encounter i had was a few months b4 i noticed the pimples this so i rly duno what cld be causing it..

pls advice guys.... many thanks..

by the way i checked the DSC webby n i dun see it there...

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/tpl/c...ections_mc.php
Old 10-07-2007, 06:12 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: pimply growth on penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyMontana View Post

pls advice guys.... many thanks..
Should be "Please ADVISE guys....".

"Advice" is a noun.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-07-2007, 06:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
X I N is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Don't try to be the doctor, go see one or straight to DSC
Old 10-07-2007, 07:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
sun123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Could be Molluscum Contagiosum

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/tpl/c...ections_mc.php
Old 10-07-2007, 09:35 AM
hornie_guyxx

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hai, Tonny. I have the same situation as you previously and head down to DSC. After have a look, the doctor said that is normal for normal penis. It is consider as your own glands. He ask me not to worry, just take it normal and do have a hygenic behavior, do the proper wash up and DONT try to "POP" it, it may cause infections. Of course, the best suggestion is try to pay a visit to the clinic and found out more. Take care always!
Old 10-07-2007, 02:08 PM
Samster

TonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud of

i have an appt with skin centre this thurs so i ll ask the doc about it.... rly hope its nothing serious haizzzz.....
Old 10-07-2007, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 18
Jetaime is a glorious beacon of lightJetaime is a glorious beacon of lightJetaime is a glorious beacon of lightJetaime is a glorious beacon of lightJetaime is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i have an appt with skin centre this thurs so i ll ask the doc about it.... rly hope its nothing serious haizzzz.....
Thats the way bro ... dont delay, just in case
Old 10-07-2007, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
delix02 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydelix02 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I have a false alarm 2 months ago too.

My didi feels itch but nothing appears lah. After one week, the itch gone. Now perfectly normal.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie_guyxx View Post
Hai, Tonny. I have the same situation as you previously and head down to DSC. After have a look, the doctor said that is normal for normal penis. It is consider as your own glands. He ask me not to worry, just take it normal and do have a hygenic behavior, do the proper wash up and DONT try to "POP" it, it may cause infections. Of course, the best suggestion is try to pay a visit to the clinic and found out more. Take care always!
thanks alot bro! taking some comfort hopefully its like ur situation.... will juz ask the doc in case lo... thanks!!
Old 11-07-2007, 10:30 AM
hornie_guyxx

hai, Bro Tony. Try to think positively, It wont be so bad the case. As last time, I also feel worry of the symtops, but already found out from the DSC doctor that is normal, feel quite "release" from the anxiety now. Hope that thing will turn out fine for you too. Cheers and take care ya!

Quote:
thanks alot bro! taking some comfort hopefully its like ur situation.... will juz ask the doc in case lo... thanks!!
Old 11-07-2007, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 18
Mugger Toad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Could be warts!
Old 12-07-2007, 12:29 AM
singaporegmat

Hey, my friend has the same problem like you a week before.....

He just went to see Milton Friedman yesterday.
Old 12-07-2007, 04:19 PM
Samster

hi guys, just returned from the skin centre..... was diagnosed with moullscum and went through acidic treatment for it. hope thats the end of it.

i m pretty stunned though because the only gers i did with raw recently were my 2 ex gfs A and B.

had sex with A thrice in a 1 mth's r/s 1 year ago, whilst i only slept with B once 3 months ago as our r/s didnt work out.

knew they were not virgins but then nv expected to catch anything from u noe, normal girls.

i'm quite shocked and doctor advised me to take HIV screening, so he drew my blood and test results will be out in a wk or so.

i rly hope it turns out negative haiz......
Old 12-07-2007, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Quote:
knew they were not virgins but then nv expected to catch anything from u noe, normal girls.
Doesn't mean that only prostitutes have STIs, 'normal' girls are safe. 'Normal' girls may sleep around too, just that they don't tell you. And it's hard to also say who 'normal' girls sleep with, maybe with a guy who always chiong unprotected?

Haiz.. hope you get better.
Old 21-07-2007, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

If it is just whitish pimply growth on the skin of the penis with no central depressions? What could it be?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1