The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
AwesomeGuy, dudu, Franco_Barsei, Kopiosteve, Panda, Testmonkeylah

Old Today, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 8
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-xiao-xiao/

Couple of days back,

Short FR,

Location in the central east famous area, unit is big and first time hearing a unit with more toilets than room.

She's very bubble, friendly and easy to hold a conversation.

Appearance wise, like a young pretty girl with a nice smiley face and student kinda build.

Massage ok, sensual excellent, HDLY very excellent, no oil throughout the session but her hands work wonders.

HJ using Gel so it's very clean after the deed.

Overall wonderful session for those looking for a nice companion to chat and sensual.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 8
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Anyone tried JG in Thailand before? I went to try Mindy today and her JG felt really different from the usual Chinese sensual kind of JG. No teasing of the head and making it hard and then soft, etc.

She's listed on sg beauty castle, in case anyone is wondering.
In Thailand there are also many types of JG, it's either you want the treatment kind or the sensual kind.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
timeliness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
In Thailand there are also many types of JG, it's either you want the treatment kind or the sensual kind.
Hers was definitely the treatment kind then. Got too sore to even think of releasing anything..
Old Today, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 12
kunikny is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkunikny is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkunikny is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
You book few days in advance? Still trying to get a slot.
Thought this might help:
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?p=...7#post21627087
Old Today, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 12
kunikny is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkunikny is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkunikny is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Bro, cannot
Another bro pm me that cannot try so I didn’t.
Was spending the time exploring MP/Spa these days
Thanks bro for your response. Can pm me why cannot try?
Looking forward to your sharing the results of your exploring MP/Spa.

Last edited by kunikny; Today at 03:33 PM.
Old Today, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 1
owlette is a living Saint! - you won't find betterowlette is a living Saint! - you won't find betterowlette is a living Saint! - you won't find betterowlette is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yalor, no need to exaggerate to falsely create hype. Last time she act so arrogant, now biz slow run back here with her promoters trying to hype her up. Lol
Agree on this. It's the reason why i stopped visiting her. Honestly was fun and interesting at the start but after awhile the novelty die out and with the 吊起来卖 sort of attitude, quite turn off.
Old Today, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 10
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-aimee/

Look: add 3.5% to the pictures.
Location: kondo, inner entrance got a security guard desk but no one manning when i was there. You can guess why the need for this "extra".

Opened door and wow, candy for the eyes, as shared by other bros. SN with lacy panty, b boobs, sensual gao gao for me. Session felt like with your gfe, non commercial fee at all. RTM of courss.
Old Today, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1483 / Power: 9
derrickboy has much to be proud ofderrickboy has much to be proud ofderrickboy has much to be proud ofderrickboy has much to be proud ofderrickboy has much to be proud ofderrickboy has much to be proud ofderrickboy has much to be proud ofderrickboy has much to be proud ofderrickboy has much to be proud ofderrickboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
Ok, thanks! Should state same days i canít get the slot I am available. 😅
Sorry. 🙏
No need to be sorry man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yalor, no need to exaggerate to falsely create hype. Last time she act so arrogant, now biz slow run back here with her promoters trying to hype her up. Lol
Business still good, just that not 夸张 until must book days in advance.

xmg
Old Today, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 967 / Power: 11
tohKiaBee is a splendid one to beholdtohKiaBee is a splendid one to beholdtohKiaBee is a splendid one to beholdtohKiaBee is a splendid one to beholdtohKiaBee is a splendid one to beholdtohKiaBee is a splendid one to beholdtohKiaBee is a splendid one to beholdtohKiaBee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Overall all is good other than the location. Just hate that place.
actually why that place is bad? at least it is super safe frm AV raids no?
Old Today, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 17
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Had a session with Apple.

Look: Slight different from pictures as she did not put on any makeup.
Massage: Quite good.
Gfe: Excellent, joke and laugh through the session.
Boobs: Handful, good enough for me.
RTM: Yes.

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-apple/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1